Design the 2011 S15.

We’ve got a challenge for you – a two week running competition to win 2 weekender tickets to Awesomefest plus VIP access to the Pro-Driver hospitality area. We want you to design the 2011 livery for the Driftworks S15 – and it’s blank canvas for you to work your magic on. We’ve provided you with a bit of a kit – a High-Res picture of the S15 and the AwesomeFest logo, plus some sponsors of the car. Download it here!

The car this year wants to predominately promote Awesomefest first and foremost and then our other amazing sponsors Federal tyres, Sky Insurance, Motul and Garage-D. Try to incorporate these into the design as nicely as possible. Make as colourful, or as badass gangster as you want – the base colour and wheels of the car are probably going to stay black. Entries close in two weeks!

Post your designs on the Driftworks website or email us at info@awesomesomefest.co.uk. :)

Tags: ,
Written by Posted on March 13, 2011. Filed under Team Driftworks. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response or trackback to this entry

17 Responses to Design the 2011 S15.

1. sounds fun will give it a go

2. whats the time frame?

3. a_fire_inside2k1

how big are the bdc door number/sponsor thingies that are run on the front wings/door?

4. I’ve tried to download the package. But every time I get the download link in my email and try to actually download the file. The page just puts me on a upload page? And then I have to start all over again. Did this three times already. Can you send the zip to my email? Or something.

Cheers,
    Samir

5. Don’t suppose I could use the Forza Motorsport 3 paint livery tool to make the design? I can upload the pics via http://www.forzamotorsport.net and then forward them onto your guys. I can manually create all the logos, so that’s no problem. :)

Cheers,

Tom.

6. Does anyone else have a broken file for the Motul Oil logo?

7. Ye, same with me, some of the files are broken…

8. The Motul image is broken, but I forced photoshop/illustrator to open it and it did fine.

Just a quick one though you have the email address listed above as info@ awesomeSOMEfest.co.uk

9. may i upload a picture of the sample?

10. I also had the same problem with the MOTUL image, but (for PC) if you click rename, and at the very end of the name add “.jpg”, this will fix it to work, or at least it did for me.

11. Also, whats the rules on entering more than one design?

12. I tried to send you by mail my design but it didn’t work.

13. Ive also tried to email my designs in just now, but the emails doesnt seem to be working, heres the link to my designs:
    1) http://i1082.photobucket.com/albums/j371/HWDominic/DriftworksS15.jpg?t=1301249166
    2) http://i1082.photobucket.com/albums/j371/HWDominic/DriftworksS151.jpg?t=1301249166

Dominic

14. Is there another way to download because it is not sending me the download link?

I want an avatar for my profile!
Click on a tab to select how you'd like to leave your comment