The new Gizzmo MS-IBC V3 IBC is unbelievable value for money. Offering all the performance of much more expensive EBCs in a new ultra-compact, easy to fit package. Simple 2 button operation and reliable control gives you everything you need from a boost controller.
- Adjustable boost up to 50lb (3.5bar)
- Multi Scramble Boost Control, remote scramble/boost memory button facility
- Over-Boost warning with selectable open/closed loop boost control
- 6 Boost Memories
- 16bit High Speed RISC Processor
- White 7 segment LED display, white backlit buttons
- Real Time digital boost gauge
- Simple 2-Wire Installation
- Suits Internal or External Wastegates
- Comes complete with all fittings and bracket for easy mounting
The smallest boost controller we've ever seen! iPhone for scale only ;)£208.99 Inc VATMore Details
Turbosmart e-boost2 Electronic Boost Controller
e-Boost2: As used on our own Driftworks S15
Simply the best boost controller we have ever used. Compact and very accurate. Now standard with 60psi max boost operating pressure!
e-Boost2 allows the user to control, monitor, map and compensate boost. But e-Boost2 is a lot more than just a boost controller – it can also control water spray, methanol or nitrous injection, manage shift/warning lights and read/monitor RPM. While e-Boost2 is fitted with a state-of-the art software, it has been designed to be easy and logical to use.
From: £525.00 Inc VAT
An affordable way to control boost on a turbocharged car! The ball and spring manual boost valve offers excellent control, second only to an expensive electronic boost controller. This is not to be confused with a 'bleed valve'£35.95 Inc VATMore Details