Sat was a busy DWYB so I only managed to get one run in the car, probably about 5 laps. The track was drying fast and I thought the 35 psi in the rears might not be enough and I might struggle to maintain the drift. Turned out 60% of the track was still very slippery so I was ok. Managed to link most of the track apart from the fast bit where there was a horrible puddle. Kept spinning and after two high speed attempts at redesigning the rear into a fence I decided to straighten up just before it each lap. Lex informs me I should have aimed for the field! Probably right but a bit scary all the same. Dipping the clutch might have helped too.
Lee gets some more seat time, doing well and
A quickish puncture on the right rear hampered Lee's consistancy, will have to sort that before next time. Car don't look too bad for a shed...