Register
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    spl dori master
    Looks awesome with slammage I should be getting some of these so I'll be looking forward to updates

spl dori master
    A couple of things have been happening with this.

One i got it all road ready but then a seal connecting to the master cylinder perished so it leaked fluid whenever i pumped the brake so until nissan call me to let me know the parts in it wont be going anywhere.

Anyway heres a couple of pictures when i got it out of the unit.

I also bought some advans from craig western (euro sbd) with a load of awesome stickers (cheers boss) and got bored at work so decided to give them a quick paint.

I also got a wooden steering wheel from a mate for a cheap price, so i sprayed the centre white as it was a dreary satin black.

So until i get the tyres for the advans and get my week off at christmas in which ill fix my broken seal no major updates will happen.

Ill keep you posted

spl dori master
    Ive got a couple of updates on this.
    1st being that the brakes now actually stop the car.

Another being, i bought some new wheels, some of you guys may have seen them as i bought them off a chap on here called heath.

13 x 8 wellers

And 13 x 10 steel's.

Got them at a bargin price cheers heath

But theyre the wrong pcd and bore so theyre at work getting custom adapter plates made up to suit the bore and the new pcd.

I 'attemped' a trial fit on the c32 to see how much poke i was looking at.

Im gonna need some polycarbonate sheets

But while these are being made to suit the advans will be wrapped in new rubber and it'll get preped for MOT.

I didnt intend to buy wheels like this and in turn make polycarbonate arches to cover them but i recon im being lured down the shakotan route, we'll have to see

Nurse?
    IMO i think if you fit those wheels it will ruin the looks, get some rims that fit a stock rolled arch and this will be awesome....
    D:MON

dorifto kingu!
    1 of our drift-inc boys runs 1 of these in to which hes in middle of rb25 conversion

awesome car when out on the track i will look for some of his footage for you

TEAM KINZURU/GTEC

spl dori master
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason View Post
    IMO i think if you fit those wheels it will ruin the looks, get some rims that fit a stock rolled arch and this will be awesome....

To be fair a couple of people have said this to me, another option i had was giving the advans to my mate at the engineering shop and he'de see if it was possible to machine up a slightly larger lip.

Its not costing anything to get the adaptors made anyway so we'll see how it goes.

spl dori master
    Quote Originally Posted by g-tec View Post
    1 of our drift-inc boys runs 1 of these in to which hes in middle of rb25 conversion

awesome car when out on the track i will look for some of his footage for you
    Nice one cheers.

tail slider
    very cool, can i send you a message, im just about to make a similar purchase and needs some advice!

tail slider
    Now thats what i call low.
    Cant wait to see it with the wellers fiited properly on it.

spl dori master
    Quote Originally Posted by stiffdrift View Post
    very cool, can i send you a message, im just about to make a similar purchase and needs some advice!
    Yeh go for it mate.

spl dori master
    Quote Originally Posted by Stewie View Post
    Now thats what i call low.
    Cant wait to see it with the wellers fiited properly on it.
    Cheers, theyre still at my mates getting re drilled at the moment.

tail slider
    Gonna be keeping an eye on this, its got pimping retro skid potential and I'm very jelous!

~~Sore-Arse~~
    Must do something with my C32
    Xbox Gamertag-DAVEDUDE1976

Quote Originally Posted by docwra View Post
    If you want to hear nice things, ask your Mum, not Driftworks

tail slider
    hoping to make my C32 purchase imminently!!

spl dori master
    Well its been a long while since i updated this so i thought i'd post a small progress report.

My daily driver MA7O packed up fairly unexpectedly sometime in july so i had to get this mot worthy.
    It went in and came straight back out again with 4 red sheets of fails and one sheet of advisaries, nearly all to do with a electrical problem causing the lights to not work.

So with that all adressed it was out on the street and all was good, was still one of the nicest cars i had ever driven, but it was missing something, so i took it to the unit and got the advans on it.

It came down alot more then i anticipated so i had to raise the front my 15mm and then i set about driving it home down 15miles of cambered country roads, funnily enough it was fine, caught a couple of things but nothing major.

And this is how she sits and the moment, im currently searching for wider wheels, maybe some SSR mk1's or something along the oldschool lines, other then that my friend is itching to give it a respray so im going to let him when he has the time and i should be making some spacers at work for the new wheels when i get them.

Its being used as my daily and it really is class.

tail slider
    WOW the stance on that is coool

dorifto kingu!
    realy, realy like this ! glad you didnt go with the steels. that low pic looks hot though

spl dori master
    Quote Originally Posted by Wingy16v View Post
    WOW the stance on that is coool
    Cheers mate, but seeing it everyday shows you its far from lalalalalalala, hence new wheels.

Quote Originally Posted by carlrst View Post
    realy, realy like this ! glad you didnt go with the steels. that low pic looks hot though
    Ha me too mate, yeh i do like it alot, like i said its one of the comfiest cars ive ever driven too, it just needs the bodywork looked at now, as although shes fairly clean theres minimal areas of rot showing and the paint work is just terrible.

dorifto kingu!
    love the old skool

gripper
    B) Love it, Its so cool

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast