BNR32 Project Refurb/Rebuild !!!!

Thread in 'Project Cars and Builds Threads' started by xashskylinex, Aug 9, 2014.

1. xashskylinex

xashskylinex Member

Where do I begin from ????

Ps if there's anything I haven't done or doing wrong do redirect me as I have never done anything like this before !!!!!

Right firstly I would like say that work is in progress so it will be updated pay as go and a lot of pictures have been disappeared thanks to apple and iTunes (well kind of my fault for not backing if up )

***128077;

Long story short a friend of friend had phoned me one evening say " your looking for GTR shell I have one "

Here it is

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I was told the shell is good apart from little rust from the arches (my ass) any way got the home and in the garage !!!!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

So I began by taking everything out of engine bay and give it a good clean with brake clean then some thinners this was the finished result

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Everything out !!!

[​IMG]

All/Any comments welcome [emoji106]

2. xashskylinex

xashskylinex Member

Update ......

Cleaned the engine with gunk and the thinners with loads of my partners Brillo pads

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Only got one good thing to say about the car is the struts are solid !!!! Got the engine bay out of the it was time to go under it now !!!

3. Dandy

Dandy Member

Good luck mate! There is a long way to go... Go ahead :)

4. L0NG JNR

L0NG JNR New Member

Nice chassis to start with man. Looks like a exciting project. .