200sx S13 open to part ex/swaps, Manual, 10mnth MOT, 5mo tax
Hey all, I bought this as a road going project for the summer, but a change of priorities and a lack of motivation/cash brings about the sale
- 1991 H Reg Nissan 200sx S13
- Last owner before me had it 9+ years
- 100k and 'apparently' recent engine swap with another CA18DET
- Full stainless exhaust system from turbo downpipe back
- Believe it has a stage 1 ECU as there is no fuel cut when running at just under 1bar although i have removed BC now
- MOT until April 2013!!!
- Taxed until October
- Generally tidy condition, but as with all of these now it needs a little bit of TLC.
- Previous owner has done good repairs on wheel arches and sills etc done, but he has painted it himself so not the best job in the world!
- Just been serviced with Silkolene Oil, platinum spark plugs etc
- Rear light panel has been repaired before, and probably needs some filler or ideally a nice new one welded in
- Fox 15" alloy wheels with 'Roadstone Darkhorse' tyres lol - could do with replacing although tread is legal
- Rear brakes have meat on the pads but the discs could do with replacing really
- Rear bootlid has had spoiler removed, and the repairs aren't fantastic
Please bear in mind it is 22yrs old, so it's not exactly perfect.. I paid £1500, so i'm looking for 1500 o.v.n.o.
I've tried to take loads of pics:
Last edited by zowow; 04-06-2012 at 19:48.
this wont hang around long and if it were me i wouldnt move much on that price. If my mx5 sells i'll be in touch.
You have link to pics... all i see is RED X's
BTTT, Still for sale, come have a look before she goes on eBay - open to swaps/px deals
ive could have a zenki shell to swap pm me
Some more pics, cleaned today!
Needs to go peeps, make me an offer before she goes on ebay! Few minor things obviously need doing as mentioned in the ad, but she'll drive you home fine, and it has 10mnths ticket and 6months tax.
Thats pretty dam fresh! glws!
pm sent. very interested dude.
Were abouts are you located?
Just to add for a cash sale I may even through in an uprated clutch (not a huge amount of life left on it but still) and a stage two ecu with socket
It's already got a stainless steel full exhaust system so really all it needs is a FMIC and a T28 (maybe a walbro) and you are in the region of 260-280bhp
Il offer £100 less than you really paid for it
I actually paid just about 1300 for it, but i've paid to have a full stainless exhaust system fitted as the old one fell off (turbo back)
Originally Posted by agentsmith350
I've also paid out to have new plugs and a full service (£300+ for the above) and i've also paid to put tax on it for six months (£130)
i'm also offering to include an uprated clutch to go with it, and a stage two ECU for the money i'm asking (which i bought for £200), so me asking £1500 ONO isn't a bad deal at all.
You can have it for the price I paid for it with no exhaust at all, no tax, no clutch/ecu and i'll put the old plugs and old oil in if you would prefer? LOL
It's a good price and i'll accept a sensible offer.
Mods - if you could delete this spam off my for sale thread, and my reply, i'd be greatful. Ta.
An old clutch and stage 2 was added later as a "maybe" .
Originally Posted by zowow
It wasn't a dig , dont get me wrong £1500 is still a decent price for this car and id have actually had it if you were closer. I just dont like to see people misled.
Saying you paid more isn't really what you should be doing as anyone with use of the forum could see it wasn't what you really paid , I see you have also edited the post you had showing the real purchase price , maybe you should have edited the advert above instead...
Last edited by agentsmith350; 11-06-2012 at 08:10.
The car is for sale, I will include clutch/stage two ecu if I get the asking price.
If I don't get the asking price I will take offers. Simples
I'm not conning anyone as i've paid for a full service and exhaust fitting and road tax - all that little lot added up to just short of £500! - then £200 for ECU/clutch...
Thanks for bumping my for sale thread though lol
Last edited by zowow; 11-06-2012 at 09:16.
Still here due to most people having no money till payday lolol