Register
    Johnny 5 ALIVE

A reg Toyota Starlet KP60 RWD !!PROJECT!!

Recently bought, massive over sight on funds and got my KE70 Corolla running at the weekend and that need tax/mot etc so want some cahs.

Points of sale:
    For sale A reg Toyota Starlet KP60 (1L model)

Good points
    Rare 3 door model
    Very solid car in all the right places, the only major areas of repair are easy to doo repairs.

Bad points.
    Need the diff putting back in, and some rust on the sills and rear pockets (would need welding) also the exahust and carb are not included with the car (was like this when I bouht it).Missing rear half of interior and ist a bit shabby. Would benefit from a outer respray and alotof TLC

IDEAL project car and a VERY solid base to make into a Rally/drift or cool street car.

Now I know form the above description the car dosent seem great and its got a few bad points about it. BUT the car is solid in all the right places and have seen shoddy cars sell for much more than what I am asking as I understand theres work to be done.

In the sale I am also including a 44,000 mile 4k engine and 5 speed K50 gear box with carb, and all the things needed to make it run in the above starlet!

This is what I had planned to do with it (hence why I didnt mind the current spec or lack of in the Starlet as I had this to swap in it.

Also included are a PAIR of MINT Cobera Old scool reclineing seat that are as new. The plan was to make runners out of the KP seat rails that are in the car.

So basically, with the rust sorted and a respray you could have a quick littel KP with a % speed for not alot of cash and these things are gettin rarer to find and are going up in value too.

So to make clear you get...

A reg KP60 RWD Toyota Starlet

a seperate, 44,000 mile only 4k 1300cc engine with K50 5 speed gearbox and all the acceleries to run it with, along with carb and manifold and down pipe too.

A pair of Cober Reclining seats to replace the crap std seats the KP has currently.

what am I aking for all this??

895 ono.

Price can be reduced if you didnt want the seats or the 4k engine etc

some pics...

the bad areas...

spl dori master
    did you but this off someone in hackbridge

Johnny 5 ALIVE
    somewhere in london, yeah

Only selling as I need some cash to get my KE70 on the road. If I cant shift it I will just do it over the Autum/Winter.

Would sell the Starlet on its own (without the other engine and the seats) for 695

4. From the Driftworks Shop
    spl dori master
    well i was planning on getting this of the guy cos i got the complete running gear coming of my kp62 so i was gonna build it and sell it on
    Wallingtons 2nd finest Drifter and welder

dorifto kingu!
    Would you still consider selling the 4k & box etc. separately?

Johnny 5 ALIVE
    depends whow buys it dude, if the car goes and the new owner dont want it then yes but if not, it will have to go with it, only because the engine in there at the moment isnt fully complete so atleast the new owner has a workable engine etc