White altezza rs200

Thread in 'Drift cars for sale' started by Tosh21, Jun 28, 2016.

1. Tosh21

Tosh21 Member

Just realised I can't change the title of the thread only the subject so I made a new one as it's a bit misleading.

Imported in 2008 I have a white x reg altezza rs200 z edition. Mot until October 15th currently sorn.

Not the prettiest car, had a bit of a rude introduction to rwd so the bumper was splot into 4 bits, the wing and bonnet both dented. The wing and bonnet I managed to beat out and fill, just painted over with white rattle can so could do with a spray on the wing and definitely the bonnet. Bumper was glassed back together but didn't have much to work with so not the best job. Needs sealing where the new fiberglass is to be able to paint over it.

Onto the car.
    Custom center section and backbox
    Atec ultralite front wheels, camber tyre wear, they were recently flipped so got plenty life.
    Japan racing rear wheels, tyres both very good.
    Paint starting to flake on rear arch and front arch showing some rust now (the arch that was painted with a can).
    Air Walker front and rear bumper.
    Kobe steering wheel.
    Sunroof.
    White rear lights (usually fogs on is200) I have a bolt on fog for mots.
    Nearly new meister r europa height and damping adjustable coilovers about 1000 miles on them at most.
    Standard engine, I rebuilt the head last year with new gaskets, tiny skim off the head to clean off the old crap from the gasket, took barely any meat off and new timing belt. engine is pretty immaculate inside to be honest. Has about 100K miles on it, just guessing based on mots. No real reason for the rebuild, plan was to turbo so did it to give it a good freshen up.
    Electric pas pump, standard one started playing up, I still have the pump and bracket but no tensioner.
    All oils changed within the last 10K miles, engine oil I do every 4-6K.
    Boot interior trim missing
    Other random little bits of trim missing inside, mainly by the door shuts
    No central locking or alarm, had a toad alarm but the immobiliser wouldn't trip off so had to take the alarm out. Central locking will just be a wiring issue but if you got a new alarm the wire colours will match so dead easy to fit.
    Located in Aylesbury

Looking for £2000

07927406359 text, call, whatsapp. If I don't pick up I'll get back to you or you can text me.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

#1 Tosh21, Jun 28, 2016
    Last edited: Aug 22, 2016
  2. Tosh21

Tosh21 Member

3. Tosh21

Tosh21 Member

4. Tosh21

Tosh21 Member

5. Tosh21

Tosh21 Member

£2400 takes it without ac fitted. Rad provided but hoses missing was given the wrong ones! I'll even throw in the little model scooby stuck on the dash.

If you want to drift I'll even weld the diff up for you, if you bring the diff back to me cleaned and ready I'll lay a plate in and buzz it up

#5 Tosh21, Jul 12, 2016
    Last edited: Jul 15, 2016
  6. Captain

Captain Member

Wanna swap for my broken altezza? :)

7. Tosh21

Tosh21 Member

Lol still probably sell easier! What's up with yours?

8. Captain

Captain Member

I doubt it hahaha, it failed ita mot on emissions pretty hard an a few other bits. Im just getting to the point if trying to get it through the mot and getting rid I love it as a car I just think mines been fucked with by previous owners and is too far gone :/

9. Tosh21

Tosh21 Member

Shit, that's unlucky. Good luck getting it sorted and sold, I've never seen an altezza below 3.5k yet mine won't shift :(

10. Captain

Captain Member

Cheers bud you too, I am surprised yours hasn't gone yet to be honest it's a decent price. Have you just git it on here or have you listed it other places?

11. Dirk Jan

Dirk Jan Member

I bought mine for 2k and it was an absolute piece of shit. I think if you'd get a set of stock bumpers on this one and a bit of a wash/polish it should sell easy dude.

12. Tosh21

Tosh21 Member

Nah its on a few places.

That's why it's so cheap, I can't be bothered with all the hassle of getting bumpers and painting them. I'm starting a new job on Monday with tons of OT, won't have any time spare at all to even touch the car. Need to sell it to fund getting a diesel for the commute though!

Will try get some time to atleast wash it probably right on that one. I'd say mine is pretty rough tbh but with a bit of work it'll be lovely, just unfortunate that I can't put the work in

13. trebor69

trebor69 Member

You wanna sell those coilovers?

14. Tosh21

Tosh21 Member

havent got another set to put the car on if i did

15. Captain

Captain Member

If your was 2k and shut that's outs mine into prospective, I paid 1250 for mine and literally everything electrical have been hacked apart bahaha

16. trebor69

trebor69 Member

I'll chuck my standard ones in part ex?

17. Tosh21

Tosh21 Member

I'd rather sell it whole and just get rid I think. It's the only decent mod on the car lol

I've had it running and it's all fine, it's not like it's been sat for months and sized or anything just quite dirty. Open to offers

18. Tosh21

Tosh21 Member

19. PikeyMike

PikeyMike Member

My comp spec rx8 ends on eBay tonorrow.
    I may be in touch if it sells !

20. Tosh21

Tosh21 Member