200SX S14 - Testing the water

Thread in 'Drift cars for sale' started by Disco, Jul 5, 2016.

1. Disco

Disco Hamburger Hinderer

I never planned to do this but personal circumstances dictate that I may well have to sell my long-term S14 project.

Its fully road-legal and used whenever I get a chance, which to be honest is not a whole lot and only has bolt-on mods currently. Plan was to get it about Stage 2 or so and have a fun, fast road car. Sadly, I lost my job the other week and it looks like I need to free up some funds and get something more sensible until shit starts looking up again. To say I'm gutted is an understatement so no lowball offers as it already sucks having to sell it at all.

Quick spec run down:

UK S14, all paperwork in my name and a lot of history
    146,000 miles I think, (will check when I'm with the car)
    MOT until October (again will check)
    ARC Airbox
    Japspeed high-flow radiator
    Pidgeon mod
    De-cat
    Apex mid-section
    Custom straight pipe backbox (could do with hanging properly it sways a bit but no big issue)
    Öhlins coilovers (expensive stuff right there)
    Klutch SL something, 18x8 & 18x9 with decent rubber
    Vented carbon bonnet
    15mm spacers up front
    Short-shifter
    Personal steering wheel
    Boost gauge
    Full black leather

Bodywork is ok, scuffs here and there but rust-wise it's now ok. I think it has been painted at some point after some rust being sorted previously but I don't know. The bonnet has lacquer peel all over it. My plan was to paint the whole car which is why I haven't done anything about it. The wheels could do with painting a lighter colour as I think they look shite with the indigo paint.

The one thing that bugs me (but doesn't have any affect on performance), is that there is a loud rattle when accelerating, it's not the engine and is not the gearbox, it sounds like a heatshield or maybe even the exhaust rattling but I haven't had it up high enough to check, if I get the chance then I'll check it out.

I only have a couple of pictures on the current wheels but I'll get more detailed ones tomorrow when I'm back home.

To reiterate, I really don't wanna sell this car, I love it. It's my 3rd S14 and I won't be letting it go if I don't have to as I've had plans for it since I bought it. It's shitty circumstance that's making me write this.

PRICE: £4,000. Having done research and seen what else is out there, I think this is realistic. Sadly S14's have gone up a shed-load since I bought my first one but this is a decent base with a couple of cool parts fitted. I can take off the wheels and sell on standards, I can take off the ARC box and stick a cone filter on to make a bit cheaper but it won't be a whole lot.

PICTURES:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Disco

Disco Hamburger Hinderer

Oh, should say that I'm open to PX but only up to the value of £2000-£2500 need at least £1500 cash. I don't want your shed but I will consider E36 saloons, E46's, Audi's, Lexus etc gotta be somewhat practical.

3. MrJoshJackson

MrJoshJackson New Member

Where abouts are you located?

4. Disco

Disco Hamburger Hinderer

Salisbury, Wiltshire dude

5. Disco

Disco Hamburger Hinderer

Bump! Haven't had a chance to get more pictures but will do ASAP. Could maybe do £3500 without the wheels and ARC filter. Any questions, hit me up!

6. szaky

szaky New Member

Hi mate are you free on sunday can i come to see the car on sunday? thank you

7. Disco

Disco Hamburger Hinderer

Yep should be bud, you wanna send me your email and I'll send you my number as I'd rather not plaster it across the forum!

8. Disco

Disco Hamburger Hinderer

Figured may as well bump this, see what interest is about

9. Disco

Disco Hamburger Hinderer

Cheap PX's definitely considered, IS200's, MX5's, E36's, E46's etc

10. Char16

Char16 New Member

Is this still for sale?

11. Disco

Disco Hamburger Hinderer

Kind of lol a mate of mine might be buying it but no money has changed hands yet...