BMW 328 1999 E46 Manual Touring Clean

Thread in 'Drift cars for sale' started by Black steel, Jul 27, 2016.

1. Black steel

Black steel Member

Bought as a daily cus I got sick of vans and i sourced M3 lsd rear end and brakes around, polybush kit and HSD monos, but needed time and funds for my skyline so just left it be after the changing the wheels and sold the rest on here.
    Its an early preface lift SE, 5 speed box and clutch is smooth and handles spot on, really balanced motor moves like a unit.
    Engine runs spot on now, Ive serviced it and replaced the crapy plastic vac under the inlet and thermostat was goin in to limp when I got it last year. Had recent Mot in Feb, coolant bottle and aftermarket fan and controller cus OEM one was shit. Unmodifed apart from the Wheels and Fan. Body work is clean just had the passager wing replaced cus some twat parked there car init and drove off. All flat and polished out to match. No rust. Rear shocks and wishbones were changed before i bought it. If you wanted to skid it weld the diff and coil overs done. LSD will cost over a grand. Handles better than my R32 as is.

Spec:
    BMW 328 Touring SE in light blue
    Factory Manual
    Staggered 540 M sport alloys 8 and 9 j good offsets
    Full grey M Sport heated leather interior
    Two keys
    BMW book,Service History and mots
    Black grill and splitter.
    4x electric windows
    Aircon
    CD changer in boot.
    All interior present.
    Oringinal mats
    Full boot tool kit and spare etc
    Grill is now black and has black lower splitter.

Bad bits.
    Wheels need a refub
    Central locking plays up some times rears dont always lock first time multiple attempts needed.
    Carpets need cleaning.
    Age related marks
    Drivers Bolster has small wear hole but has been repaired
    Aircon needs new gas
    Rear Tyres are have 4mm left

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Last pic is wen I bought it with the original fan blades rims [emoji90]
    I will update the pics soon as these are from last year, pre polish and black grill and splitter

Took me a while to find a clean genuine manual Touring like this and drives like its got 70k. Ive gone back to a van and work for myself now so havnt used this in months is reason for sale.

Car is in Ongar Essex

£1500

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#1 Black steel, Jul 27, 2016
    Last edited: Jul 27, 2016