Comp ready 500bhp 2000 Nissan Silvia S15

Thread in 'Drift cars for sale' started by FreddieS, Sep 7, 2016.

1. FreddieS

FreddieS Active Member

Right, due to alot of shit circumstances ive got to shelve drifting for a while, so for sale is this wicked fun comp spec S15.

I bought it because my S13 was pissing me off taking so long to build and I wanted to skid, alas, its never that simple, ive done alot of work on this S15 bringing it upto standard and it now drives at a level far far above it did before.

To get it out the way now, I am interested in part-ex's, but bear in mind im not going to be going to tracks as much/at all im less interested in fully caged weapons, a stripped AE86 is acceptable though. No I dont want your entire car collection or your mk4 golf and e46 and mrs mx5.

The spec -

Straight cam SR20DET build and mapped by Walton Smith at Nispro Performance, Running on a Power FC D-JETRO ecu and making 500hp and 430ft/lb’s torque, Tomei 87.5mm forged pistons, Tomei forged con rods, s15 crank, ACL race bearings, ARP head studs, Tomei 1.2mm steel head gasket, Tomei 272 pro cams, Tomei rocker arm stoppers, Tomei valve springs, Tomei solid lifters, Greddy inlet manifold, ASNU top feed 1000cc injectors, Tomei type L fuel pressure regulator, Walbro 400L p/h in tanks fuel pump, N/A throttle body, APW top mount exhaust manifold, NGK Iridium 8 spark plugs, Garrett GTX3071R .63 rear housing, Tial 44mm v-band external waste gate, v-band screamer pipe, 3" vband downpipe, HKS Hi-power 4’’ exhaust system, Gktech coolant neck spacer, Splitfire coilpacks, Tomei N2 oil block adapter, Greddy GREX remote thermostatic oil filter relocation plate, Mishimoto racing thermostat, Mishimoto aluminium radiator, large universal oil cooler, SFS performance coolant and boost hoses with Murray USA banded clamps, Exedy Hyper single plate clutch and flywheel, RB25 gearbox, Custom length front end of prop shaft, 4.3 ratio welded diff in ABS casing, 12mm drive shaft spacers, standard 3x2 shafts and spares inc even though I’ve never broken one, Hard race engine and gearbox mounts, 3 bar map sensor, Cusco coolant header tank, Custom build catch tank with AN fittings and a K&N breather filter, 4’’ K&N air filter. Only ever ran on Castrol edge 10w/60 and had regular oil changes and maps.

Interior:
    Nickson Motorsport full spec weld in roll cage, harness bars, X rear brace, X roof brace, X door bars with gussets, Door sill bars with gussets, A pillar gussets, B pillar gussets, top of door to roof gussets, front triangulation through the fire wall to the front suspension turrets, front and read tubs, tubular front end.
    Full bare shell interior respray with cage in Ford frozen white.
    Nardi wood wheel, HKB steering wheel boss, Flocked s15 dash, Defi water temp, oil temp, oil pressure and boost gauge’s mounted neatly in the air vents which are all controlled by the Defi controller. AP Racing lever type rear brake bias valve, universal line lock for mad burn outs, Battery cut off, fire extinguisher pull cable, Greddy profec B boost controller mounted in the glove box, Engine fuses and relays are also mounted in the glove box, Brail race battery is mounted in the specific Brail battery cage in the boot, Lifeline 4L FIA approved plumbed in fire extinguisher system is mounted in the boot, Recaro SPG drivers bucket on pass side, Recaro reclinable sports bucket seat on the passenger side mounted on a Bride base mount rail, TRS 4pt harnesses, 2L handheld fire extinguisher mounted behind the driver’s seat.

Suspension:
    Driftworks CS2 coilovers, Driftworks geomaster 2 knuckles, Driftworks geomaster tension rods, relocated rack subframe, longer inners and new outers, Super pro steering rack bush’s, 15mm ext lca's, Garage D braced and washered rear subframe powder coated in Nismo silver, Japspeed camber/toe and traction arms, Solid subframe and diff bush’s, All the stock bush’s have been replaced with driftworks polybush’s.

Brakes:
    The front brakes KAD 6 pot calipers with 354mm disks, The rear brakes are Evo 9 brembo calipers custom mounted onto (350mm) 370z disc’s and Ferodo ds2500 pads. R33 gtst drum handbrake with Project Mu shoes

Wheels/Tyres:
    I have 6 qty Rota grid drifts ( 4 are 18x10 and 2 are 18x9.5) in black. Fronts have achilles 123S that have done 2 drift days, brand new 265/35/18 123's if I dont use them at STL at end of the month and whatever tyres are on the skid wheels.

Exterior:
    Origin lab 50mm rear fenders, Origin lab 30mm front fenders, Vertex style side skirts/front and rear bumpers, Dmax carbon vented bonnet Origin lab type L carbon under canards, universal carbon upper canards, Dmax smoked LED tail lights, New lockable aero catch’s

Bad points -

Head needs reshimming, if I get time i'll sort it but its just a mild rumble at idle, no loss in power and its not wearing the cams so not fussed about it.

Exhaust isnt great, has been bent and straightened back, does its job just catches the floor occassionally

It has no heater, heater boxes are included in sale but need modification to clear turret.

Its not perfect, theres alot of things i'd re-do given the time and space but it does work well, the steering is now pinpoint and mega fun and it hoons like a 500bhp s15 should, its savage fun on the road.

The price -

As it sits now, with slightly harambe'd bodykit (all repaired just not fillered and painted) £15k

With the kit tidied up, all the little odds and ends tidied and it minty mint sexy £16k

Price can be reduced if you dont want wheels/seats etc.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

#1 FreddieS, Sep 7, 2016
    Last edited: Sep 19, 2016
  2. cliodan26

cliodan26 Member

Awesome bit of kit and a top guy

Buy this thing !!!

3. SammyP

SammyP New Member

Hi mate is the car still available

4. FreddieS

FreddieS Active Member

Yeah it hasnt gone anywhere yet.

5. SammyP

SammyP New Member

Where abouts are you based?

6. SammyP

SammyP New Member

My number is 07944677690 drop me a txt

7. FreddieS

FreddieS Active Member

SFS Bump.

8. FreddieS

FreddieS Active Member

9. FreddieS

FreddieS Active Member

Still for sale.

Taking it to Scotland next week, if anyone wants to buy or do a PX deal up in Scotland/up north, then hit me up as will deliver for free ;)

10. FreddieS

FreddieS Active Member

Most likely going to be breaking for parts in the next few weeks, once the shell has sold everything else will be available, if anyone is interested in the cage rolling/non rolling then message me.

11. ZP.

ZP. New Member

Can yo contact me on 0747 511 5280