JZS161 Toyota Aristo 2JZ-GTE Twin Turbo Vertex Edition £3,500 NO OFFERS

Thread in 'Drift cars for sale' started by Boxertricks, Dec 2, 2016.

1. Boxertricks

Boxertricks Member

V300 Aristo

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I'll start off by saying this price is firm, there's chasers and Verossa's going for twice the price of this and in my opinion the Aristo is a better car, don't be put off by it being auto, they're great boxes and it has a very responsive tiptronic shift.

I won't bore you with what these are because most members on here will probably be aware but being a Vertex Edition it has tipronic, full black on black interior, sunroof (rare), original mats including rear step, air con, dual climate control, cruise control, 6 disc changer, touch screen controls, electric/heated seats, JBL sound system etc.

I've owned it for nearly 2 years and it's never let me down or caused hassle, this is the type of car you get in and drive, I used it everyday for over a year and it's probably the best car I've owned tbh.

I've priced it cheap to get it sold quick because of the few bad points mentioned below but don't be thinking this is a shed that's not been looked after, Ive serviced it every few months on Titan and Nanodrive and it's been looked after by Toyota for a good few years.

Work carried out by Lexus/Toyota, significant parts replaced

New block supplied by toyota (45-50k) This included Toyota fully stripping engine reconditioning cylinder head and fitting brand new parts- this is a genuine low mileage engine and the work is documented by Lexus/Toyota
    New throttle body (ECS)
    New steering rack
    New front shocks
    Starter motor reconditioned by Toyota
    Coil pack plugs replaced
    Cam cover gaskets replaced
    PCV valve replaced
    New HT leads and coil packs
    New front discs and pads (200 miles)
    New alternator
    Transmission sump drop - filter cleaned and completely flushed with Type-IV
    Complete timing service including cam and crankshaft seals

Only thing none original on car is black spark plug cover and TTE front grill, everything else has been left untouched and considerable money has been spent on maintaining the vehicle and making sure that it's an excellent car.

Bad points
    passenger side arches rusty
    slight boost heisitation 2-3k revs- either downpipe gasket needs replacing or a boost hose needs tightening- definitely one or the other.
    No MOT
    Passenger locks don't lock automatically but I have replacement actuators for all the doors if needed FOC.

If I carry out the work needed the car will be advertised at around £1k more, it won't cost that to have it done but I'm willing to let it go for this price to save me the hassle as it's just not used anymore but I won't be taking a penny less, this is a genuine bargain and the new owner will be buying a very good car, you will not find a better one mechanically especially at this price.

The shell is on around 160km but the engine has only done around 50k miles (documented)

Comes with 2 keys/fobs, owners manual, wallet and a stack full of receipts.

I'm only the 3rd owner, 2nd owner is a member on MKIV Supra and the 1st owner had it since new for around 10 years and spent around £10k on her.

The Advans will not be coming with the car so I can either supply a set of standard wheels (2 tyres knackered, not through drifting btw its never been raced or skidded, or you can bring your own.

Absolutely NO OFFERS this is as good as any £6-7k examples it's just the arches that let it down and if you don't know about Aristo's theyre about the comfiest, reliable high spec 90's fast jap car you will find, trust me, it's probably the best all round car I've ever owned.

Get in and drive anywhere for a daily or get it BPU'd (400bhp simple mods) and get skidding, MC Bob has been for a few years now.

Excuse the crap pics, they were taken quickly on my phone.

No time wasters, only contact me if you have £3.5k and you're genuinely interested in buying it, I'm not wasting my time with dreamers lads.

Cheers

2. Boxertricks

Boxertricks Member

How's no one come to see and buy this yet?
    Genuine bargain man.

3. Boxertricks

Boxertricks Member

Still here.

4. Boxertricks

Boxertricks Member

Traders are looking for around double this... They wont be better examples, trust me.

Sort the arches out and this will be a fantastic example, it's been very well looked after, not your usual JDM tight yo half the interiors missing pile of shit, great daily or fancy skidder for £3.5k.

5. Boxertricks

Boxertricks Member

Bump. Well worth this lads.

6. dan_gsxr

dan_gsxr Member

if you change your mind about offers fella let me know.

personally I think its over priced as it needs work and lacks mot

7. nismo Bally

nismo Bally Member

8. Boxertricks

Boxertricks Member

9. nismo Bally

nismo Bally Member

My offer still stands I'll add cash of course if interested let me know thanks, 07855058578 if want to txt or what's app as my reception is crappy here, thanks

10. Boxertricks

Boxertricks Member

I'm not looking to take any offers on it tbh.

I see what you're saying but if you look around at prices, even with needing to get arches sorted and MOT it still works out cheaper than all the rest.

If it doesn't sell at this price I'll pull my finger out after Christmas and get everything sorted and then revise the price at around 4.5k

This saves me doing it and gives the buyer a cheaper option so everyone's getting a good deal, well that's what I thought but clearly everyone thinks it's overpriced for some mad reason...

11. Boxertricks

Boxertricks Member

If you get the car sold get in touch. It just means idve to sell the mondeo and the plan was for a quick sale mate. Cheers

12. nismo Bally

nismo Bally Member

Ok buddy will do I'll have to get on it Monday and get it advertised locally for cheaper price just so I can make sure it sells as so close to Xmas and new year no-one seems to have spare cash

13. Boxertricks

Boxertricks Member

Yeah i know what youre saying mate. That was my plan for this but if it doesnt go soon I might as well get it sorted. I thought it would have gone quick but the lack of MOT is obviously putting people off thinking its a shed when that couldnt be any further from the truth.

Let me know mate

14. Boxertricks

Boxertricks Member

I'll reiterate some points what people are struggling to understand

This has a brand new block and reconditioned engine (50k) fitted by Toyota, can I remind everyone that this is a fucking GOOD point. Let's see about these low mileage imports and their engines, I'm not going off micky mouse mileage this is verified by Toyota and cost a fair few grand. It wasn't changed because the owner trashed it neither, he was a family man, like I said he was told it was smoking and wanted the engine replaced and reconditioned, that's not some gypsy move, he wanted it immaculate and was prepared to pay a lot of money to do so, hence why most of these parts were all supplied and fitted by Toyota, another GOOD point.

It drives like a new car, and will be nicer than a lot of people have ever driven, if it was a shed this wouldn't be the case.

Rusty arches and no MOT does not make this a bag of shit. It ran out of test and hasn't been used, because it's going cheap I'm not willing to go out my way and get it done, apart from something stupid/small/cheap it will fly straight through, I guarantee that

Yeah the arches do let it down but thats why it's at this price ffs, like I say it's easily as good as anything out there, why the fuck would I say that if it's a pile, I'm honest anytime I sell a car, I have absolutely nothing to hide, it's a genuine sake by a genuine guy, you won't find a better one anywhere near this price.

So basically if you're put off by the lack of MOT and arches then wait a month or 2 and you can have it for 4.5k because I won't be taking a penny less.

Has a list of parts replaced with History to prove and has only had 3 owners, £3.5k is a bargain for this. The next cheapest one I've seen is still 1500 more, arches and an MOT will cost you the test price and shouldn't be more than 500 to get a nice job done on the arches.

Doesn't matter to me either way though so if you don't want to pay 3.5k, don't contact me or post on here. It's not hard.

Cheers

15. Boxertricks

Boxertricks Member

I'll knock 100 off to sort MOT and petrol. I really can't e fairer than that it's a genuinely good deal but if it hasn't sold by the end od this month I'm going to spend the money on the arches and MOT myself and adjust the price accordingly.

16. dan_gsxr

dan_gsxr Member

i would spend the money and put the price up.

if you do get it sorted let me know as interested but not as it is.

17. PooM

PooM Member

Hi mate, where are you based?

18. Boxertricks

Boxertricks Member

Nottingham mate

19. chieflongshin

chieflongshin Member

I can't fathom out why you don't do some better pictures. Ive had these cars and they are lovely but jesus man get a sponge out. If that car was brand new I'd still be switched off by crap allover the paint. Wheeler dealers would have a field day making money off a quick clean.

20. GethinD

GethinD [][][][][][][][][][]

It's massively off putting when a car is put up for sale without mot and the seller seems reluctant take it for one.

Drive it down the road, pay £30 or so and an hour later it'll either have a full ticket on it or at least a sheet stating to any potential buyers what work is required.

It really is that simple.