jzx 100 mkII

Thread in 'Drift cars for sale' started by Phil3098, Jan 30, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Phil3098

Phil3098 New Member

hi

im selling my jzx 100 mkII

i brought it as a project to put manual box and turbo engine and make it into a drift car
    but things have changed and now unable to do so. The car is clean one of the cleanest
    ones ive seen its been fully undersealed front to back theres no rust anywhere on the car
    it has a 2.5 1jzge engine with auto box didnt miss a beat all the way back from london.
    From that point onwards its been dry stored in a unit with a cover over it everything
    is orignal the only thing that has been modded is coilovers brand new set of hsd mono pros
    (£750 new) never seen the road the car has 80,000 kilometers which is about 50,000 miles
    was imported into the uk about 18 months has had 2 owners me being one the car has massive
    potentail to be a great jzx just not interested in it anymore so want to pass it to somone
    that will do what i havent to it im asking for £3,000 ono as its a great starting point
    to be a fantastic car. Will take offer but nothing silly as car owes me nearly that much.
    feel free to ask any questions car has mot no tax

[​IMG][/URL][/IMG][​IMG][/URL][/IMG][​IMG][/URL][/IMG][​IMG][/URL][/IMG][​IMG][/URL][/IMG][​IMG][/URL][/IMG][​IMG][/URL][/IMG][​IMG][/URL][/IMG][​IMG][/URL][/IMG][​IMG][/URL][/IMG][​IMG][/URL][/IMG][​IMG][/URL][/IMG]

2. Phil3098

Phil3098 New Member

Price drop £2,500

3. Phil3098

Phil3098 New Member

still for sale

4. fatjap44

fatjap44 New Member

Hi ..where about's are you for viewing?