Wellcome to Drift Outlaws

Thread in 'Drifting Chat / Pictures / Videos' started by Mr White, Nov 15, 2014.

1. Mr White

Mr White Drift Bruvvaaaas

Hi guys

Wellcome to drift outlaws,we have joined forces with the retro drift challenge to make a one of a kind series with two classes like never before:
    1. Retro class (RDC)
    2. Newskool class

We will be operating under the one brand Drift Outlaws, both classes will have invitational european drivers entering every round to mix it up.

The reason behind Drift Outlaws was we run on drivers entering without a licence of any kind,thus allowing anybody with a comp spec car with safety gear and so on to join in,also allowing some seriously awesome retired drivers to possibly step back into the scene if they wish. We already have stacks of large media wanting to get involved and cover each round.

Two classes two lots of trophys two out and out group of drivers and cars,we will be hitting most of the uk up and down the country including demos at various large events at very different venues,its all about the battles no favouritism no politics no bulls#@t!!!!!!

All rules and regs will be dropped on the 20th of november and dates and venues will be released as and when every other series release theres, so we dont step on anybodys toes.

We started a fb page in under 3 weeks weve gained 10k worth of likes so the uk and the drift community the world over are taking a shine to us already https://www.facebook.com/driftoutlaws.co.uk
    check us out give us a like share it about or just check out the kool posts 2015 and beyond could see the uk scene become a little bit more awesome #aintlikenother

2. victim

victim Bimmer Skidder

I'm looking at running in this next year. I'll look forward to updates

3. Pikey

Pikey Active Member

Me too, looks like fun :)

4. NikH

NikH Member

Will you be running a team event for anyone wishing to enter a team?? :)

5. rayman-

rayman- Outtatime

Interesting...

6. Mr White

Hi guys
    We are having technical difficulties with getting the rules and regs out but are working non stop to get this problem solved ...hoping to get them out this afternoon/evening,we wont be running a team event and we are looking for drivers that are committing to a full season as the interest is so high, we are restricting entries so seat time is kept to a maximum for our drivers

7. Angrypanda

Angrypanda Member

Is there any updates on the regs guys as I'm waiting on the regs before I remake my tube front end on my car :)

8. Mr White

Rules and regs are written up another member of staff needs to okay them though so should be out today i'll drop them on here as soon as its sorted

9. Mr White

Rules and regs are ready for both classes message the fb fan page

10. WSA

WSA Member

how do i go about securing my entry for newskool class?

11. AStar10

AStar10 New Member

Sick, can't wait

12. Mr White

If you want to enquire about comp message the fb fan page