Anyone know if Llandow are ever going to do another drift day?

Thread in 'Drifting Chat / Pictures / Videos' started by Moejorrison, Jun 15, 2015.

1. Moejorrison

Moejorrison Member

As above. Considering trying to ring up the circuit and persuade them myself.

2. 200sx_

200sx_ PS13 x TD Power

As far as I'm aware, the circuit never ran them. Well certainly not the last one. Im sure they'll be more than happy to rent out the track, it just wont be cheap and you'll have to deal with a lot of "drifters" who will say they'll pay, but in reality they wont. Good luck though

3. diamondsink

diamondsink Kyouto Drift

You'll be lucky, i think they are probably pretty sick of drifters after some previous events and organisers.

4. Trystan19

Trystan19 Member

Apparently someone organised the last one., everybody paid but then the organisers never paid llandow for the track., so llandow had nothing for a whole drift day., making it very difficult for them to lend it out to drift in future :(

5. Domo

Domo Member

Really! That's terrible! Had a blast there last year and was wondering the same thing....Thought John might have been a bit to protective over his grass to hold another drift day. Wasn't it the lads at drift prep motorsport that organised the last one?

6. Hexa-dB

Hexa-dB Member

The owner of the Welsh MX5 facebook group asked about it and they asked for everyone interested to attend a normal track day first to show that they were serious and not idiots. I think they are open to it but understandably wary of being burned again.

7. Moejorrison

Moejorrison Member

Yarp, shitty conduct really isnt it

8. Moejorrison

Moejorrison Member

Cheers all, Llandow seem dead set against organizing another drift day because of how the last one went...
    If I get anywhere Ill post updates here (Y)

9. Trystan19

Trystan19 Member

Any joy with this?? :/

10. Moejorrison

Moejorrison Member

Still waiting on a reply from them at the moment, starting to feel like Im being cold shouldered. :L