Surrey Drift locations?

Thread in 'Drifting Chat / Pictures / Videos' started by Turbo Lee, Nov 27, 2016.

1. Turbo Lee

Turbo Lee Member

Ive recently moved to Surrey, and im trying to find some relatively close drift locations?

The only real place I could find is Essex Arena, but surely there must be some other places/clubs/meets etc?

Any help would be great,

Lee

2. BlueFive

BlueFive Member

I've been to Essex Arena, it is nice only if you drift a race car and not your daily driver... Other than that you could try santa pod or Norfolk arena... Not really close but are the closest I can think of...

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk

3. Turbo Lee

Turbo Lee Member

Yeah, I know Santa Pod, Birmingham, Norfolk, Buxton arena etc are the good places, but I wanted to see if there was anything closer to home to go to start with etc...

Lee

4. Turbo Lee

Turbo Lee Member

Bump, has anyone got any info on this at all?

Lee

5. driftinacossie

Lydden hill possibly, not sure if they are still running practice days tho

6. VAG-Slag

VAG-Slag Member

Ringwood Raceway towards Bournemouth do a couple of events a months, unfortunately only on Wednesday evenings though...

I've never been but I believe the set up is similar to arena essex, and only an 1.5 hours or so from Woking...

7. SGCasper™

SGCasper™ Member

No mate, haven't any place, closest was Lidden hill but after a year of no drift events they restart drift days with less cars and almost double price on hall of the track. Another good events are Rockingham drift days and drift matsuri. Drift elite make a good days from soon near Evesham. I live in Surrey from 2007 band no one drift event here.