Scammer: Evo_Ant??

Thread in 'Drifting Chat / Pictures / Videos' started by r33beady, Aug 3, 2011.

1. r33beady

r33beady Member

Hi all, wasn't shure where to post this, I was just reading a thread about Evo_Ant not sending parts which he said he would, and then being owing money... I'm now in the same situation, I payed £570 for some rota gtrs, apparently the couriers lost them 2 weeks later, (had no delivery slip, record). Now I'm waiting for my noney back 5 weeks on, a check was put in but apparently the account in which it was payed from is now closed so things arent looking great. if anyone has any info please let me know!

2. Bolf

Bolf Resident Nut Job.

call the police.

3. Jites

Jites Active Member

That is a wanker thin to do man, feel sorry for you as that's a total bump in my book. Find out where he lives and smash his face in with a brick... Or call the police

4. GTS GAV

GTS GAV Active Member

I wondered why the evo ant thread was closed waiting for ant to give his side to the story, but his side of the story was never given......

5. r33beady

r33beady Member

Tell me about it, absolutely gutted, saved for months to get them,I'm hoping Il get the money, probably a bit of wishful thinking to be honest

6. -sideslide-

-sideslide- "ent it"

you paid by bank transfer or paypal?

7. r33beady

r33beady Member

Done the stupid thing and payed by bank transfer, seemed so genuine tho, live and learn I suppose!

8. GTS GAV

GTS GAV Active Member

Did you get his address or contact number?

9. Thorneys14a

Thorneys14a New Member

Might of got your money back if it was on pay pal, read the other thread and he seems s pretty big cnut to me! Hope you get it sorted ben.

10. II TimmiTwoMillTurnover II

II TimmiTwoMillTurnover II Darkside Warrior

Oh FFS not again!! Hope you get your money back dude, this shit is too common.

11. r33beady

r33beady Member

Iv got his town name, and phone number, the account I payed the cash in to is his girlfriends apparently...the same as the other chap said in the other thread before!

12. Chan Dapman

Chan Dapman Active Member

Contact the police. Tell them there are multiple people in the same situation.
    What a bag of shit.

13. MATT200SX

MATT200SX --------------------

ive met the guy, seemed sound enough. have you got his mobile number as i mite still have it??

14. db

db Member

Why does nobody ever use Paypal. It doesn't matter how genuine they seem always use paypal because now you haven't got a leg to stand on really.

15. Scoobystu

Scoobystu tag-less

I dont have paypal and refuse to use it :smash:
    i try to meet and greet so every one is happy (plus you also gey to meet a fellow drifter):thumbs:

16. MarkRiccioni

MarkRiccioni Member

Yeah but 90% of people go 'oh can you send it as a gift so i dont pay the charges' not realising that it gives them fuck all comeback.

Hindsight's a wonderful thing, Evo_Ant seemed respectable enough - loads of posts, plenty of 'mates' on Driftworks so naturally you think 'cool ok'. Now he's disappeared with 1K from the guy who bought the SR20 and £600 from Ben.

Who knows what else has been mis-sold or what? This isn't a thread to say 'oh well you should've done this - tough luck' any form of help would do or if anyone who knows him personally can find out why he's not responding other than the obvious.

17. birchy2010

birchy2010 New Member

More and more common on all forums at the minute, seems to be a new one everyweek over on scoobynet :(

18. r33beady

r33beady Member

Iv informed the police to see what they can do about it, I have lots of details and info to back it all up probably all made up tho I suppose.. il just have to hope for the best now! N see what happens..

19. Sam H

Sam H Troll Dispatch

Where is he based? Anyone got an address?

Someone local to him could go knock on his door and let him know this thread is here?

20. Lex.

Lex. Member

2 Problems here:

1. Untrustworthy theiving bastards

2. Fucking half-wits that pay for anything by bank transfer, get a paypal account and use the 'goods' function, it's not beyond the wit of man, for the sake of £19.38, you will have safegaurded your purchase.

Seriously, does no-one believe it will eve happen to them?