ACA - Kamikaze Drifter

Thread in 'Drifting Chat / Pictures / Videos' started by kerrboiii, Mar 30, 2015.

1. kerrboiii

kerrboiii Member

I'm just sharing a video I've watched today. I guess that someone's already posted it but I searched the forum and couldn't find it.

"the second car appears to be a NISSAN SILVIA S13, commonly used for this kind of reckless driving"

2. spaniel

spaniel bigballs small brain

Your new here, you will soon learn this sorta thing doesn't go down well

3. Ollie

Ollie LOOSE!

Oh dear. Thats fucking dumb.

Total media clickbait and hype, the reporting couldn't be more hyperbolic and the association that drifting is the cause of tragic road accidents is ludicrous. Even the fact that the footage made big news suggests that this sort of driving is NEVER seen on the roads - else it wouldn't be such a spectacle. You don't get big reports on speeding / tailgating / driving whilst using phones because, though they will account for a higher percentage of road deaths, they are too common to generate any hype.

Part of me really hates the stereotypical OTT reporting but really... that was fucking asking for it and cannot be defended. Dumb.

EDIT: Apparently this sort of story is par for the course from ACA - their next exposé is on exploding pool fences.. lethal.

Also, the publics response on facebook is fucking hilarious.

#3 Ollie, Mar 30, 2015
    Last edited: Mar 30, 2015
  4. Dan507

Dan507 Member

5. jimmy crowley

jimmy crowley Rouge Dori s15

Fairly stupid act in fairness. Most likely will be caught too

6. kerrboiii

kerrboiii Member

I aint standing up for them or anything, but it's definitely funny to see something like this in the news.
    @Ollie comments on facebook cracked me up :D