Lexus is300 sportcross £1200 2jz

Thread in 'Misc for sale' started by twiglett, May 31, 2016.

1. twiglett

twiglett Active Member

I bought this with the intention of tidying it up and selling it to make a bit of money.
    Only problem is I'm not getting all of the money I should be getting from work due to an injury so I haven't got any spare funds to put towards fixing it up.
    Losing money on this isn't an option for me so I won't go any lower than what I paid for it at £1200
    It's a 2003 automatic 2jzge on 155k miles so it's had an easy life being pootled about by a family man and some old lady who clearly should have had parking sensors fitted.
    It has very good service history up to 2012 ish then it was serviced and maintained by the owners friend who is a mechanic.
    It hasn't got a single fault in the way it drives and it passed an mot in February with only 1 advisory on the front number plate being difficult to read.
    The bad bits are all on the outside.
    the paintwork has a few scratches and chips.
    Both bumpers need painting and the wheels are pretty much free from paint where it has all peeled off.
    With a couple hundred quid spent on it this could be sold for around £2-2500 so I'm kind of losing out on this.

So to sum up the good bits.
    Reliable, practical, fairly quick,comfortable, sounds pretty good considering what it is, very cheap.
    The bad bits.
    Needs a tidy up on the outside.[​IMG][/URL][/IMG]

[​IMG][/URL][/IMG]

#1 twiglett, May 31, 2016
    Last edited: May 31, 2016
  2. Terror Factor

Terror Factor Member

Can you make some interior pictures?

3. twiglett

twiglett Active Member

Bump.
    I have some interior pictures but they are taking an age to load onto photobucket.