F/S: Apple MacBook Pro 17inch (Late 2011) - Apple Refurbished *MINT CONDITION*

Thread in 'Misc for sale' started by superclarkey, Jul 18, 2016.

1. superclarkey

superclarkey DORITECH MOTORSPORT

Just upgraded to a Mac, so selling my beloved MacBook Pro, it's the last 17in, was top of the range version i7, got maxed out ram and a 512gb SSD hard drive, it's extremely fast.

The condition is extremely good, almost like new tbh, there is a few light scuffs on the underside but nothing on the top or whatever. There is the smallest of scratches on the bottom of the screen like 1cm long that's not noticeable. Doesn't effect vision at all.

It had the GPU replaced under warranty this week as I forced it to be carried out before I sold it as its a known and only fault these suffer from, so the whole logic board is new/replaced from Apple (what they told me anyways) I paid extra to have a genuine band new keyboard fitted too, nothing wrong with old one just keys looked a bit polished from typing so again makes the machine look like new, also had the feet replaced £7each, Apple you rapist.

Comes in original box, charger and orginal wrapping. I will get some pictures up soon and more detailed specs, but it's running latest software and is very fast. Boot up in less than 30seconds.

Last of the MacBooks with a CD drive too!!

Because of work carried out and zero dents or damage like allot you see, asking £1400 or very nearer offer. Wild prefer collection so you can test before you drive away etc.

Open to sensible offers.

Pictures to follow.

Pictures as promised, the description is of what I asked to be done, the "issue" with the track pad was that it felt about a year ago like it was dull to tap, wasn't sure if there was anything wrong or I was paranoid etc, they said when i Collected it there was nothing at all wrong with it, its been fine ever since, but I was just thinking while they where replacing the main board it was worth getting everything checked :D SO don't be alarmed.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The green sticker on the side is to protect the ports, Apple put it on, I've just not removed it (not hiding anything)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. superclarkey

3. superclarkey

open to sensible offers.

4. superclarkey

BTW stickers will be removed prior to sale :)

5. superclarkey

open to offers :D