Audi TT 225 Quattro (cheap fun daily)

Thread in 'Misc for sale' started by Marcar, Aug 8, 2016.

1. Marcar

Marcar Well Spoken Man
    Staff Member

Listing on behalf of a mate, car is currently in my possession. [TABLE]
    [TR]
    [TD="class: td1"]
    For sale is my 2001 Audi TT 225 Quattro. I have owned the car
    since October 2014. Apart from the later wheels the car is completely standard.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The car has had a recent full service with new air filter, oil filter, fuel filter, new oil and plugs, the engine runs really nicely and still pulls well. Mileage is 128,257, that may change a little with any test drives.

It has a fresh MOT but the car is being sold as spares or repair as the front subframe needs welding or replacing. The car was a Cat D in 2007, I am presuming it was a front end impact and that is now why the subframe needs some love. A friend then purchased the car for his wife in 2008 and looked after the car until 2014 when i purchased it as a run-around.

The car is ideal for an easy restoration / modification project, perhaps turning it into a track focused car. While it has its faults this is a fully road legal, potential bargain for someone!

It has full black leather interior with no rips or tears, heated seats. There is a BOSE sound system with a tape headhunt but the CD changer is temperamental and needs looking at.

The car is a bit tatty, the plastic bonnet paint has cracked and is a bit of an eyesore, all around the car there are scrapes and scratches, this car has been used daily and suffered from supermarket attacks!
    Wheels are also a little tatty but have all legal tyres.

To save any wasted time it’s highly recommend that any bidders view before bidding.
    A non returnable deposit will be required at the end of the auction, if you don’t come and look at the car then that’s your own fault, you know how eBay works.

Thanks for looking, please ask any questions.

The car is currently located in South East London!

£1000 ono - For the quickest response - call or text me - O7912 2O7773

[/TD]
    [/TR]
    [/TABLE]

2. Damien

Damien ~London Folk~

OOOOooooo Bargain, Very tempted!

3. Netwar

Netwar Member

Interested, dropped you a message.