1984 vw polo coupe gt

Thread in 'Misc for sale' started by sam-ski, Aug 11, 2016.

1. sam-ski

sam-ski Member

Hi,

Here I have for sale my lovely Volkswagen Polo Coupe GT. Wife forces sale! :( This car has been maintained by main Audi dealer mechanics since I've owned it and runs like a dream.

Trying to price this car correctly has been difficult as I haven't found another one in the country for sale. On occasion, random passers by and drivers will ask if I'm selling it and one recently made a rather good offer to buy it but I wasn't ready to let it go. I have been advised to put it away in storage but unfortunately I don't have the space. I will entertain reasonable offers and would prefer it to go to someone who really really loves it, as I do.

Service history.
    MOT until end of Janruary 2017.
    Service done last month.
    Tyres are nearly new.
    Original GT interior - no tears or marks.
    No running problems whatsoever. The automatic choke requires the engine to warm up a tad but thats normal.

The car has been lowered slightly with rather expensive coil overs on the front and shortened springs on the back. Drives awesome. I get around 40mpg on average and insurance is next to nothing.

Call me anytime 07841354091

Thanks J

Pictures - Used 1984 Volkswagen Polo for sale in Nottinghamshire | Pistonheads