honda civic vtis aerodeck

Thread in 'Misc for sale' started by prisspringle, Aug 26, 2016.

1. prisspringle

prisspringle Member

hi guys,

Due to buying a e34 touring i'm selling my 'deck', i've had the car for about 5-6 years and has been a great family car that can be fun to drive.

i bought the car with 96k miles on the clock and now its just below 170k miles, there is some service history, but myself and the previous owner did work on the car.

the car has been lowered, std springs can be included.
    Has a custom exhaust, i think the baffle in the back box is rattling at idle/low rpm
    set of 16" black racing wheels, front tyres need replacing backs are like new and the wheels could use a refurb.
    The front lower arms are polybushed( not the shock mounting bush)i bought a set for the front lower and upper arms which will come with the car. the rear lower arm main bush were changed with honda parts for the Mot in 2015.

the bodywork is fair considering the mileage and age of the car, there are a few cr park dings and bumps, theres a dint on the passenger front wing. the front bumper could use a respray and theres a few spots of lacquer peel front stone chips about the grill on the bonnet. there is some rust on the roof at the top of the windscreen.

inside the car the seats are in good condtion considering the mileage, the fabric on the passenger side door card has come away from the backing in the center like they all do. theres a small cig burn on the drivers door card Theres a small slit in the passenger rear door card.all the electrics work apart from the sunroof, which will tilt up but not slide back. it drops and moves a small amount but then stops.The Air condtioning doesn't blow could, it did work but in the resent good weather i found it didn't, i've no idea why i havent looked into it.

the car needed a wash and clean in the following pictures i'll upload some once its been done

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Drivers seat and door card:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

passenger seat and door card:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Rear seats and door cards:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

front passenger arch:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

drivers arch:

[​IMG]

rear arches:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

i'm looking for £950 with the wheels that are in the pictures.

I have the vtis wheels and a set of 16" speedline chronos. both sets need tyres and the chronos need a refurb that can come with the car for the right price.

cheers chris

#1 prisspringle, Aug 26, 2016
    Last edited: Aug 27, 2016
  2. agentsmith350

agentsmith350 Member

Whats your location ?

And could you grab a couple pics of the arches when you can please bud

3. prisspringle

prisspringle Member

i'm in scarborough bud, i'll get some pics tomorrow morning.

chris

4. prisspringle

prisspringle Member

pictures of the arches are in the 1st post bud.

cheers chris

5. prisspringle

prisspringle Member

still for sale, open to offers

chris

6. prisspringle

prisspringle Member

sadly sold!!!