320TD BMW Individual for sale £1500 , BBS wheels , nice paint , alcantara

Thread in 'Misc for sale' started by Bolf, Oct 23, 2016.

1. Bolf

Bolf Resident Nut Job.

Up for sale/deal we have here is my other halfs Daily driver.

She's just got a new job that's more local and doesn't need m/way travel so we are selling this to buy a Kei car of some sorts as we don't really need it , she will be doing 10 miles a day in the new job so this would barely be warm.

Here is the details.

CAR:
    BMW 320td Compact Individual model
    2.0 turbo diesel intercooled
    5 speed , RWD
    3 Dr Hatchback (massive with the seats down)
    4 previous owners
    Non transferable Reg(previously had a Private plate on)
    MOT'ed till MAY 2017

TRIM:
    Finished in Velvet blue(individual option) Best colour for m3's and any BMW IMHO
    Has Alcantara seats(drivers bolster worn)
    Sports Steering wheel
    Body colour dash trims(compact options)

The car has covered 123500 miles in its 15 years on the road, which is just under 8500miles a year on average , which is peanuts for a car like this!

MODIFICATIONS:
    To ensure the vehicles longevity I removed the EGR system (with a proper kit) , deleted the swirl flaps (known to cause engine failure on a large scale) , and performed a decat , with a proper decat downpipe , all of these jobs in my opinion are a 'no-brainer' and in doing so you boost the vehicles performance and reliability.
    Also the car has a straight thru exhaust and makes lovely little turbo noises and a sporty roar on boost , I used a UNIMOG tail pipe which is slightly upswept to the kerb , Looks cool.
    This was because we originally was going to keep the car long term and remap the power to around 190-200bhp , currently she is around 150bhp and a load of torque! Bang an LSD on it and it would be sweet.
    I've had two 320d's and with a remap they are very lively and still return a good 50mpg.
    The car has BBS staggered 18 inch alloys painted in satin Graphite , with new tyres all round (premium on front , decent budget rears)
    These are from e60 M5and are NICE 7 spoke concave . Style 124- 8j et24 front , 9j et32rear (good fitment without being too wild , no stretch)
    Debadged ,pressed plates.

OPTIONS:
    We do have a brand newset of bump/rebound adjustable coil-overs that we were going to fitif you wanted for a few extra ££'s
    We also have the original wheels if you wanted to return to a more stock car.
    The car retains the factory centre section so you could refit a back-box if you wanted.

GOOD BITS:
    Low miles , clean car.
    50mpg , 150bhp (potentially 200bhp with a £230 remap) , but TBH , she rips good as it is.
    spacious , nice cabin(non smoker)
    de-swirlflapped
    EGR delete
    DECAT
    Mint tyres no silly stretch.
    Recent new rear brakes, Discs , pads , back plates , shoes , mounting hardware all replacedby myself (handbrake on BMW is notoriously poor)
    Serviced recently by me.
    We bought it of a guy who owned his own business and did the maintenance through that soits been looked after mechanically.

BAD BITS:
    The ABS light comes on when driving , I haven't looked into this , but its usually a sensor if your bothered by this.
    The car has a few supermarket car-park scratches and dings , I've pictured the worsttwo , the bodywork however for its age shines real well.
    No signs of rust under the car on the bodywork at all.
    Drivers seat worn but taped up with cloth tape.

PICS:

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

online photo sharing

£1500 as is , wheels on
    £1050 with OEM wheels (tyres aren't amazing)
    £950 if you bring your own wheels

NO offers unless your here in front of me viewing the car. Its worth EVERY penny.

I'm looking for a quirky jap Kei car to keep the missus happy , something like a bB ,cube , rasheen , etc. . Will do deals.

email me on : email(at) bolfs.com
    or call me on O777265I867

Bolf.

2. Bolf

Bolf Resident Nut Job.

BUMP for a fruity diesel

3. Bolf

Bolf Resident Nut Job.

£650 now , its on OEM wheels , needs two tyres , and occasionally struggles to start when warm , I think its a fuel pressure sensor , but havent had time to investigate hence price.

4. Bolf

Bolf Resident Nut Job.

24 hrs left on ebay