FOR SALE: JDM Toyota Aristo 1999, White, Vertex Edition or Swap?

Thread in 'Misc for sale' started by ArtisB, Feb 25, 2017.

1. ArtisB

ArtisB New Member

Hi all, here is up for sale my daily whip.

1999 Toyota Aristo Vertex Edition

Ill list all the most important bits below:
    -98000miles
    -MOT till September
    -Imported 16 years ago
    [​IMG]

Its Vertex edition, so its a top top spec they had from factory, including following:
    -OEM HID Xenon lights with auto levelling
    -Cruise control
    -Black Leather interior with heated, electric seats, with tilt function
    -Sat Nav ( Japanese )
    -Television, yes, you heard it right (Since UK has digital signal now, it would need DVB-T tuner, however you can plug and play whatever you like to it. e.g. DVD player, Play Station, Phone mirror link, etc. Im happy to explain in more detail on how to do it, if needed )
    -Media unit with touchscreen
    -Cruise Control
    -Has been delimited
    -FM Input converter (takes JDM Mhz and converts to UK Mhz, so radio works fine unlike other imports )
    -Electric, heated, self dimming & foldable mirrors ( rare on Lexus GS / Aristo )
    -Being JDM import it has built in antenna, so it doesnt have an ugly pole sticking out of rear quarter
    -Electric telescopic-tilt steering wheel
    -OEM JBL 5.1 Sound system with 5 speakers + Tweeters + Subwoofer ( not the usual Pioneer / Mark Levinson / Nakamichi ), sounds brilliant
    -Traction Control, Snow / Power modes
    -Automatic Dual Climate Control with Air Con
    -6 CD changer
    -TOYOTA OEM wind deflectors
    -17 inch Alloys with good tyres all round + have a oem set of chrome factory alloys that can be thrown in for right deal.
    -2JZ-GE VVTI Engine (Naturally Aspirated, no its not a turbo, yes Aristo had a NA 2JZ version as well)

And loads loads loads loads more.
    Lots and lots work has been carried out to it recently, such as:
    -New Aux Belt
    -New lower ball joints
    -New track rod ends
    -All fluid change, brake,engine,transmission
    -All 4 wheel alignment
    -New ABS Rings front, both sides

-Rear axle fixed (Common Lexus / Toyota issue and expensive to sort is that with age hub housing accumulates rust inside it from road dirt and ''swells up'' pushing housing on ABS rings , shaving them right off, so traction control and speedo stops working as they cant pick up signal no more. So instead of fooling around with swapping ABS rings, the whole rear end were swapped from low mileage GS300 for peace of mind)
    Including rear axles, knuckles, Diff etc.

-front springs

-All 6 Spark plugs
    -Cigarette lighter sockets ( again common fault on Lexus / Toyota )

There is probably much more i've forgotten.

Being JDM it comes with ''virgin'' ECU with no immobilizer, making it easy for modding, swapping out engine, remote kye starts, etc.

All in all its a good car and its very solid, it drives well.
    from downside - it has a few marks here and there but its nearly 20 years old now, so be reasonable with your expectations :) nothing bad at all and it still looks very smart

They are getting rare now and would be great investment that could still be used daily and easily double the money in year or 2.

Alternatively you could put a single turbo setup on it quite cheaply and you would have one of most desirable Aristos there is:
    - white
    - vertex edition
    - black leather
    - black trim
    - no rear wheel steer to delete
    - single turbo.
    Car with that spec would fetch some serious money. That was my original intention for this summer - do single turbo & vb upgrade, but with family life taking more and more of my life i dont have neither time, nor money to do so anymore. To be honest i never thought ill see the day when ill let it go, but life goes on i guess..

Still in daily use until sold or i buy myself a bigger car.

If you have any questions, shoot away - just get in touch to 0778 313 0854 and i will be more than happy to talk you through whatever you want, as it is and always has been my favorite car from the time i first saw it on TV back in 1998 :)))

Price is £1999 or swaps

I would be interested in either bigger car (e.g. Grand Cherokee, Forester, X5 ) for me, or smaller car for my mrs (e.g. Lexus is200 )
    As i need to sort us out with family car and a daily driver for my mrs. Can do cash either way as well.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

#1 ArtisB, Feb 25, 2017
    Last edited: Feb 25, 2017
  2. Captain

Captain Member

Would you be interested in swapping for an altezza? And where abouts are you?

3. Jez@s13oc

Jez@s13oc Devoted

would you be interested in swapping for a 2001 Honda Accord Type R?