1. Fried Rice!

Fried Rice! New Member

Hello Driftworks. Names Matt, 22 years old. From Hamilton, New Zealand.

Night shift chocolate maker. Studying heavy automotive during the day. Got mechanical and electrical engineering tickets... Taking advantage of the free study system before the age cut off limit.

I own:

Toyota gx90 mark 2 auto, Bought it ages ago for nothing. Fixed it up, got it certified and got it real mint.

[​IMG][/IMG]

Mods:

Sitting on hks hiper d suspension and 17" rays mazdaspeed ms01 787b replicas with continental contisport tyres, 245/40 front and 245/45 rear, cat converter removal, battery relocated to the back, some gutter piping and fiberglass for the factory intake box and Altezza tension/castor rods.

[​IMG][/IMG]

A paragraph:

My car only lasted a month in mint condition before I found out my friend got cancer; decided then, to live life not giving a fuck.

A usual occasion of hanging out would be to go pick the bro up, get stoned, get a box, get a feed, get pulled up by the cops and get a fine for not meeting the obligations of my licence (carrying passengers while on a restricted licence) then continue on to the beach or hang out spots and have a few beers and weed while listening to music and the police scanner. I would also...

Thrash my car, kerb hop roundabouts, do jumps over speed bumps, go drifting on gravel roads out by the sea side, do some b road driving, drunk and stoned and whatnot.

[​IMG][/IMG]

Why I'm here:

Here because I'm bored; my week off and its raining. Karma's caught up, she's done her bitch ass thing and I'm without a licence til July next year, because of demerit points from fines I didn't want to pay... and with a beaten down gx90.

She got green stickered when we were drunk and stoned, shooting bottles at the Yacht club. The cops only gave us warning for the gun... and one of my mates got violated in a search when he started getting scared and wanted to take a piss. :D

[​IMG][/IMG]

Future potential plans:

Using the downtime to fix the car. Have Altezza arms that will replace the bent drivers side LCA that occurred when I hit a bank on the gravel roads. Wanting to use sheet metal to replace the smashed inner plastic liners and do some amateur ground effects or make a flat undertray. Also wanting to make an underbody rigidity brace.

[​IMG][/IMG]

One day I'm wanting to install a 1uz with a proper itb setup with 180 degree headers. I also want to rejig and modify the front suspension to get the geometry better at a lower right height (the upper camber arms hitting the strut towers especially... piss me off.)

I'm also a fan of weight distribution and balance. There are certain things I wanna do related to engine bay cooling, aerodynamics and ducting.

Maybe make it a minter again... I really loved my car when it was clean and undamaged.

But right now, all talk and dreams.

Pics:

Not giving a fuck to the point where I parked my car outside the workshop where I study, while O week was on. (Cancer fucks with you like that)
    [​IMG][/IMG]
    Beginning of making [side] indicators with Ebay amber LED's
    [​IMG][/IMG]

Living and learning.

Cheers... I'll try not to be a cunt.

#1 Fried Rice!, Jul 15, 2015
    Last edited: Jul 15, 2015
  2. AJB400

AJB400 New Member

gotta be done

3. Fried Rice!

Fried Rice! New Member

Still got the Chaser... just did a wire tuck and left it in storage.

Fucked off somewhere for 8 months.

I also own this now... Helped build it 7 or so years ago. Redoing a lot of things in hindsight.

750hp. 640 on low boost.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Cheers.

I like reviving dead threads.