Register
    touge runner

18" Blitz Type 03 rims brand new plus tyres. 5x114 18x10's on the rear

18" Blitz Type 03 rims. 10's on the rears with 295 tyres. For you wide ass boys

They are 18" all round. Nissan 300zx Fitement so 5x114 i believe.

Don't hold me to this but i think they are 18x9 front and 18x10 rear with a 35 front offset and a 22 rear offset.

I will double check everything if you are interested. the inner part of the hubs are pretty big and could be machined to a smaller offset if needed.

The tyres are brand new as well as the wheels. They are Toyo Proxies all round. Still with the sitckers on.

Blitz do off the shelf wheels however the Type 03 are made to order and took 6 months to arrive in the UK at one point i thought i had been doodled and thought they wasnt going to turn up until one day i had a rather large delivery

I will also include the lug nuts i was going to use with these. Which are 5Zigen pro racer and in red.

I am asking 2200 with the tyres and lug nuts. Everything is as new. There is over 3000 worth there so have priced them to sell.

They were test fitted to my 300zx to check how much i needed to roll the arches by, they have never been driven on.

They are very sexy wheels and very rare. never seen another set in person.

I have some pics when they were trial fitted which i will now link you to.

These rims are so sexy in person it's unreal.

***UPDATED***

Size quoted above are wrong.

They are: Front 18x8 28 235/40/18 Rear 18.10 22 295/35/18

Also price now lowered to. 2100

Thanks,

Chris.
    Last edited by jaffaz32; 15-05-2010 at 17:46.

Drift Spice
    Lovely wheels, gutted about the offset

GLWTS

touge runner
    The were intended for a Abflug Beet 300zx however the project come to a hault.

I then had my arches flared to fit the wheels.

On the 3rd pic you can see how big the inside of the hub is, i guess you could get this machined down to change the offset as surely it is this part which defines the offset.

Drift Spice
    Quote Originally Posted by jaffaz32 View Post
    i guess you could get this machined down to change the offset as surely it is this part which defines the offset.
    no... offest also defines the dish, because the centre would meet the "hoop" further towards the centre. I believe you can't just "machine them down" as this would totally imbalance things...not to mention sit closer under the arch/foul on suspension.

That would increase the offset anyway (offest I think if I remember rightly is the difference in mm between the centre of the rim [width] and the mount face) Machine that back and you'll make that gap bigger.

With low offset wheels you'll see more dish, because the spokes are closer to the centre of the hoop-with less thickness to the mount face (not sure what to call that but you know what I mean) to accomodate (giving less mm to the centre line = lower offset & big dish)

I'm sure someone will correct my ternimology

But, they are lush wheels.

touge runner
    I see...

Always wondered how the offset thing works.

Thanks.

Drift Spice
    You're welcome

Bex

drifted.com

Quote Originally Posted by ducatichick View Post
    no... offest also defines the dish
    Not really, you can have big dish wheels with high-ish offset and low dish wheels with a low offset too. Its a combination of width, disc type and offset.

Drifting with Drifted.

touge runner
    lol i'm more confused than i was before.

I just know they look sweet lol.

touge runner
    It's fair and logical to say offset defines the dish, irrespective of the disk, lowering the offset whilst the disk is constant will result in more dish... as far as 3pc rims are concerned a high disk is going to lower the offset by a max of 50mm (a 10j et0 wheel will have a 7" inner and 3" outer), whereas a super low does not change the stance of a wheel (a 10j et0 SL will have a 5" inner and 5" outer), medium and low falling somewhere inbetween- albeit disk doesn't take spoke design into account.

touge runner
    never thought the offset was so confusing lol.

drifted.com

Quote Originally Posted by nvade View Post
    It's fair and logical to say offset defines the dish, irrespective of the disk, lowering the offset whilst the disk is constant will result in more dish... as far as 3pc rims are concerned a high disk is going to lower the offset by a max of 50mm (a 10j et0 wheel will have a 7" inner and 3" outer), whereas a super low does not change the stance of a wheel (a 10j et0 SL will have a 5" inner and 5" outer), medium and low falling somewhere inbetween- albeit disk doesn't take spoke design into account.
    If the disc and curve of the spokes was a constant then yes offset will define dish but its never that simple

My 11J +16 SSRs have less dish than some 10J +10s I've seen, simply because they are a higher disc.

Drifting with Drifted.

touge runner
    haha ok so simple terms whats does all this mean?

touge runner
    Would like to sell these now as they have been sitting around some time.

So going to lower the price to 2100 These are brand new and come complete with new Tyres and not cheapies neither, all balanced up and also with a set of 5Zigen pro racer super light lug nuts.

Everything cost over 3000 so i'm taking a huge loss, don't let me list on ebay, too much hasle lol.

My loss is your gain

touge runner
    I think i have my offsets wrong.

Just been crawling around the loft for the fronts.

Front 18x8 28 235/40/18
    Rear 18.10 22 295/35/18

Does this sound right?

If so i will relist to avoid the confusion with the replies and convo.

No idea where i got the previous numbers from, i got this off the back of the rims infact i'll take pic of the inside of a rear and will upload.

Just to confirm also, rims and tyres brand new and lowered to price to 2100 cost me over 3000

Can someone confirm that the offsets sound about right? also please note it is a 18x8 on the front and not a 18x9.

Sorry for being a dummy.

Last edited by jaffaz32; 15-05-2010 at 17:27.

touge runner
    As discussed.

Going to give these a try at 2000 with tyres and lug nuts. Rims and Tyres brand new. keeping in mind all in cost me over 3000.

If no joy at that price i will have to keep.

So here it is 2000.

-NightWalkers-
    2k is a lot of money for those rims mate, if you did want to sell them i'm guessing you would need to price them under 1k, my personal opinion that is. If you bought them brand new, why didn't you get lower offsets and wider rims for the front?

glwts though mate

ODC driver no. 24

touge runner
    These were purchased for a 300zx and what i needed to run for the kit i was intended on purchasing. I was going for a ABFLUG Moderno kit.

I think that considering that these cost me over 3000 with tyres and the fact they have never seen a road i think 2000 is a great deal considering they are still new never used. huge saving of over 1000. just for sitting in a garage.

If anyone was to buy this setup new i would expect it would cost them more than i originally paid as the pound is really rubbish now to the yen and the fact that these are rare the prices have no doubt gone up.

These wheels are now on ebay. 30 day listing buy it now.

I have raised the price on ebay to cover fees and do not include lug nuts as my listing above however if any club members are interested i will honor the above pricing and post. Assuming sold outside ebay.

Blitz Type 03 alloy wheels. 18x8 18x10 5x114 rims RARE! on eBay (end time 19-Jun-10 17:03:31 BST)
    Last edited by jaffaz32; 25-05-2010 at 11:11.

touge runner
    These are sold