Introduce yourself here :)

Thread in 'Drifting Chat / Pictures / Videos' started by PhilMorrison, Jul 27, 2004.

1. niksa.barisic

niksa.barisic New Member

Hello, my name is Nikša i am from Croatia, just bought an RS13 200SX for fun project :)

2. Raiden04

Raiden04 New Member

hello everyone, stumbled upon here browsing around for inspiration for a future project, hello from South Africa :)

3. emilio

emilio New Member

Hi everybody. I'm Emilio from spain. I have lots of Bmw e36. I teach people drifting.

4. Matt_E36 'Wizard'

Matt_E36 'Wizard' New Member

Hey Hey

I'm Matt Bell from Manchester, done abit of drifting but wouldn't call myself skilled, hoping to share my latest build with you all and maybe compete one day!

5. Demonte S Captain

Hi everyone. I'm Demonte but everyone calls me drift. Im a bit far away from home feom where I started from but I had to sell my other drift cars to get here. So I started over with whatever I could afford at the moment. I've been building cars, truck, motorcycles, fourwheeler etc for 18 years. Ive done autocross for 1 year, drifting for 6 years. I'm currently building another drift car. It's an 96 328i Widebody so stay tuned for that. I don't have much space or room at the time so like anyone else the build but it will take time but I waste no time in making money. I'm currently an Mobile Mechanic and fix and build cars on a daily(don't get to mess with mines that often). Just a grease monkey in the heart and drifter in the soul haha.

Nice to meet you guys.

Burn rubber not your soul

#2945 Demonte S Captain, Mar 13, 2017
    Last edited: May 15, 2017
  6. Tryan

Tryan New Member

Hello
    My name is timmy from ireland
    Have a mk4 supra project car and a 325i e36 for the track.
    Always looked at the site but never got around to joining.

7. JoelBrownie

JoelBrownie New Member

Hi, im Joel from England
    The closest i have to a drift car atm is assetto corsa and a racing wheel, but not long till i can drive :D

8. Josh91

Josh91 New Member

Hi All!

I'm Josh from Yorkshire in the UK.

Been on here for a while but I'm on here more and more now, very very tempted to take the jump and have a go at drifting for some fun! Then take it from there if i get hooked.....

I currently own a R32 GTR i got imported from japan a few years ago. If i was to take the jump to having a go at drifting the GTR would have to go...so i can't decided atm! haha

I'll leave everyone with a pic of my gtr...

32401746360_d81051377d_b.

Cheers
    Josh

9. PhilMorrison

PhilMorrison Driftworks Owner
    Staff Member

That's a really nice looking GTR. I'd struggle to get rid of it to go drifting too :D. So just pull out the front driveshafts and go nuts!

10. Josh91

Josh91 New Member

Cheers, Its immaculate underneath! :D

I have thought about that....but i'd kick myself massively if i was to damage it having a go at drifting! haha, hopefullly i can get a cheap drifter to have a go then look at selling the gtr if i want to take it any further!

11. WRBA

WRBA Member

hi my name is Michael and i from Slovakia Košice, my project is bmw e46 coupe m52b28 m3 look

16466178_10202673861363634_1166373438_o.

12. DUBPL8

DUBPL8 New Member

Hello everybody.

My name is Danial and I live here in the states at the moment. I had a 2012 Golf TDI with Bilstein PSS10's and BBS CHs's until a couple of months ago when I was offered a little over $21,000 for my 5 year old polluting shitbox and sold it back to VW (after putting it back to stock of course).

15622488_10100840606162334_6103268318735201333_n.

Flush with cash, I'm looking to get back into the drift game after over a decade when I had a S14 in the mid-00's. I've been fancying a JZX90 Mark II/Chaser but leaning towards the Mark II as it seems that exterior parts are more ubiquitous for the Mark II than the Chaser and Cresta. I hope to find one in Japan before they are legal in the states and prices shoot up by then.

Been lurking for a couple of months now so it was time for me to register and become part of the DriftWorks community.

Cheers.

13. Daniel Brendan

Daniel Brendan New Member

Dan, 23 from Manchester
    Started to build my v8 r33
    Hopefully any questions I think of can be answered on here! Hopefully start a build thread too when I get some time!

14. Disco_spud

Disco_spud Member

Hi everybody I'm Brian from Ireland. My old car (gt turbo) was christened disco spud hence user name.

Currently have two gt turbo starlets, st102 celica, r32 skyline and jzx100 chaser as my daily. Been following drifting for 12 years but only recently started practicing. I'll leave a picture of the chaser below.

IMG_0942.JPG

15. Dr.Drift

Dr.Drift New Member

Logan H, Known aliases: Dr.Drift
    Coming from a long line of nurse practitioners doctors and specialty healthcare professionals Im the first to take an interest in drifting or dragging or just fast cars in general I currently do not have a vehicle to drift or drag with but I'm looking into one for less than $3000 so any suggestions would be a appreciated

16. Rs Adz

Rs Adz New Member

hi my name is adam am 34 always been interested in drifting and always had different types of cars but never had anything rwd after going to jap fest 2 at the weekend and having a drift passenger ride am starting to save for a drift car

17. Marcin89

Marcin89 New Member

Hi Guys,

I did use this forum in 2009/2010 but I cannot get back my password either email from that time - so I'm starting with new user.

Living in London, without any project at moment. But looking for something RWD to have some fun on track, so maybe soon I will start something new.

Cheers !

18. Polceu

Polceu New Member

Hi guys, my name is Pol and i drive a JZX100 chaser. I've been lurking on this forum for quite some years now. Im looking for some jdm rims for my ride atm.

19. Myego1

Myego1 New Member

G'day I'm Jimmy. My weapon of choice is a S14 Zenki. Pretty much stock outside apart form the OEM wheels painted white glass headlights and clear side indicators. I've also done a mod to the lights and switched the indicators with the side lights and retained the fogs with the reflectors after a big FMIC install

Screenshot_20211212-203007_Gallery.

20. Myego1

Myego1 New Member

G'day I'm Jimmy. My weapon of choice is a S14 Zenki. Pretty much stock outside apart form the OEM wheels painted white glass headlights and clear side indicators. I've also done a mod to the lights and switched the indicators with the side lights and retained the fogs with the reflectors after a big FMIC install Screenshot_20211212-203007_Gallery. Screenshot_20211212-203007_Gallery.