Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    gripper
    yep cheers dori, didnt spot steves question... berrow hall 30th 2pm- 5pm 3pp all welcome.

gripper
    now being held at basc ground in burnham on sea. next event 13th. 2pm - 6pm mail me if yoru interested.

touge runner
    Not sure but i think me and luke are going to try and make this one if we can

5. From the Driftworks Shop
    ~SOUTHERN DRIFT RC~
    Yeah, as its on Sundays but I can't do this one. Taking the little one swimming for the first time

gripper
    next one on the 10th feb. sunday 2-6 TA82DD well worth coming. nearing 20 people attending.

gripper
    is only about 30 up the road for me so i will b up for coming along i dont no a lot about the rc drifting atm as i have only just got one

gripper
    is only about 30 up the road for me so i will b up for coming along i dont no a lot about the rc drifting atm as i have only just got one

touge runner
    We will pop up at some point just not sure when.

tail slider
    Just thought id let people know. We have changed the venue for the 23rd of feb. Its nice to have a little veriety.
    This event will he held at conygre hall in timsbury near bath its the saterday and postcode is ba2 0jq.
    3 quid donation from people will help cover hall. 4 hours of drifty drifty from 2pm till 6pm..
    See you there. Si.

As always check out our facebook page for more updates..

http://www.facebook.com/groups/502554636435602/
    Last edited by black8driver; 16-02-2013 at 06:38.

gripper
    Was another brilliant day with some new faces who we all hope to see in the future. ill try and keep this site updated with events news etc.
    but after chatting to black8driver were going to hold the events alternately between timsbury and basc grounds. so every 2 weeks on a sunday (unless stated otherwise)
    so next event should be march 10th at basc grounds scout hut ta82dd (2-6)
    then 2 weeks after at conygre hall ba2 0jq

to the chap i was speaking to, inbox me mate and we'll sort out getting you to basc ground for next meet.

hopefully these piccys will work, we did the usuaal and left it late before taking a group shot so few guys missing form the pics.. sorry guys. enjoy.

and my fave shot of the day

gripper
    Hi, R32 driver here. Great meet yeserday, will 100% be at next meet. lots of fun an a good frendly bunch. go Go GO 1/10 Drift !!!!

touge runner
    Gonna try and make one of these towards the end of march

gripper
    What? R32 shell, the tamiya shell is the one i use. It comes with light buckets, an its not too pricey. And you cant beat tamiya body. I love Skylines, i went with the R32 because its about the same time line as TA03 chassis. Got some killer ideas from some new bodys.

gripper
    for anyone still receiving updates on here, things change about a tiny bit from time to time. and today were at basc grounds as normal but starting at 5pm ending 9pm.
    im expecting a good turnout tonight. fingers crossed.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12