Tips on cheap aerokits for bmw e36

Thread in 'Drifting Chat / Pictures / Videos' started by AlexTheswed, Sep 13, 2018.

1. AlexTheswed

AlexTheswed New Member

Hey, i just bought a bmw e36 320i touring that will be my winterbeater.
    But im to much of a style fan to let t look stock, i will adding angle and widen it in the front and camber it.

But my question to you guys is if there is any cheaper looking aerokit that looks close to this set.
    http://shop.streettracklife.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=211
    HM-Sports%20E36%20Saloon%206-800x800.

Or is there any cheaper option for me to get this look that i can create on my own? I dont wanna spent to much on a kit since i will be swinging deep in the ditches.

2. jay-young

jay-young Active Member

Cliq tuning do a kit too - but i think it arrives chopped up. Chelsea denofa got one for his compact on the youtubes.

3. AlexTheswed

AlexTheswed New Member

Well its even more expensive then the SttL kit, and i wrote this.
    "Or is there any cheaper option for me to get this look that i can create on my own? I dont wanna spent to much on a kit since i will be swinging deep in the ditches."

So i dont really wanna smash a nice kit like that in the snow the first thing i do, so i would rather do a cheaper version but idk what i could use, to build and replicate those "JDM" euro kits, cause they look baller asf.

4. jay-young

jay-young Active Member

Well, I didn't check the price, I just told you another option.

5. AlexTheswed

AlexTheswed New Member

Yea i figured :) Np tho i was actually checking at the cliq set before i found the SttF kit :)

6. mark-89

mark-89 New Member

The stl HMsports kit is fairly hardy. Had mine since the day 1 and has been beaten one and was my daily. Kit it's still intact. Even an s14 driving into the back of me only scratched the fibreglass

7. AlexTheswed

AlexTheswed New Member

Yea i have no douts in the kit itself, its just i thing if im gonna have the arse of the car deep in the ditches full of snow, im affraid atleast the rear will act like a huge shovel and will be ripped off multiple times.

8. dandadude

dandadude Active Member

Surely if your going to be doing this then the best thing to do is not fit that kit? Just get something like m3 style bumpers and some aftermarket overfenders, that bn/hm style kit basically turns a BMW into a snow plow lol.