For Sale BMW E92 335i 94k 2007 Twin Turbo RWD - SALE OR SWAP

Thread in 'Drift cars for sale' started by dirtyboyclean, Mar 16, 2017.

1. dirtyboyclean

dirtyboyclean Member

Sale or Swap for Skidmobile, ideally 1jzgte but flexible, can do swaps with cash my way but not really wanting to get a higher value car unless it under 1k extra.

335i, 2007 auto and paddleshift
    Full service history

Long MOT November 17 I think, can check for you (at work at mo)

Beige Leather
    Limo Tint back three windows, still clear vision from inside, but not able to see in the car.
    SE Model - non idrive hence the price of sale. but Idrive is rubbish anyway
    Decat downpipes (vsrf)
    Std Exhaust
    Very Good Condition inside and out
    94000 miles (may up a little as still being driven)
    Brand New M4 Coil packs all round
    Brand New Bosch spark plugs all round
    Fresh oil change
    Freshly refurbed alloys - absolutely ZERO curbing - check photo
    Brand new tyres all round - BRIDGESTONE (potenza i think)
    OEM DAB radio
    Full Electric Pack
    Black grills
    Tinted side repeaters
    New pads all round
    HPI Clear

Paint protection from BMW

HUGE folder of receipts from myself and previous owner including new turbo, wheel refurbs, servicing details, tyre receipts the list goes on.

PRICE £6750

(downpipes have been on for a couple months so brand new - cost £600 to install) Good honest car, so much power to lay down with handling and tyres to match, and the Decat Downpipes really give it that something extra in the exhaust note and extra BHP. I would hazard a guess at 330-340 bhp.

If price is met, new draper battery charger included, MHD cable set for android, OEM original cat downpipes.

07827917628 or message (calls between 7am and 9pm only) LOCATION ASHFORD IN KENT - viewing most days most times is fine, just give me a call so I can bring the car to work if needed, it's not my daily.
    Friends with a couple long term members on here, so can vouch for me I can give you their usernames on request.

If this is not allowed to be posted here, someone please advise me or mods if you would be so kind as to move it to the right section, I am new here and not wanting to annoy anyone.

s-l1600.

s-l1600.

s-l1600.

s-l1600.

s-l1600.

2. steveboiboi

steveboiboi Southern style!

Super cool car and a genuine guy! Do a buy!