Wanted RHD RWD car ~ 2009 + [ WANTED ]

Thread in 'Parts for sale' started by Maxxed, Apr 28, 2015.

1. Maxxed

Maxxed New Member

Alright guys, so basically I'm new to this forum but not new to the drifting scene. I've been drifting since I was 15 in private tracks, I would be purchasing my first LEGAL car next 4 months or less (I didn't do anything illegally if you're asking, I purchased a car but it wasn't under my name, was under my dad). The car must be RHD due to my countries restrictions. This may be hard since most guys are from the netherlands and America where cars are LHD, but if you know a friend or anyone who was a RHD car for sale please post a reply.

Also the car must be RWD, I would not look into the FWD area, so goodbye to those Civics. ( I had enough of those beaters ), Also another criteria is the car must be 2009+, it cannot be under the year of 2009. Anything above 2009 I would accept.

My price range, is maxed at 20,000$ USD (the lower the better, if you know a car that needs repairs, nothing major I could do that ). Please guys, I really need a car within the next 4 months or less. Any help would be nice.

2. Maxxed

Maxxed New Member

Also I forgot to add, I have a stock GX110 for Sale. ( This is not the one that comes with the JZ engine, this car comes with the Beams 2000, like the stock Altezza ). So basically it's stock, fabric seats everything luxurious and pretty. Car never had any issues, running like a charm. I would post up pics in a few or I would just tag a post from the drift cars for sale section.

~ Updated [27.04.2015] (DD/MM/YR)

Link for the sale.
    http://goo.gl/yvepxQ

#2 Maxxed, Apr 28, 2015
    Last edited: Apr 28, 2015
  3. Bozu

Bozu Member

It would probably help if you mention where you are from

4. mad.matt

mad.matt Well-Known Member

Looks like Trinidad :)

5. Maxxed

Maxxed New Member

Yup! Trinidad & Tobago.

I won't mind importing a 2009 RHD car, so please leave comments.

6. Maxxed

Maxxed New Member

Any feedback would be nice! Thanks. (Bump).