I have these badass set of SSR Professors, I recently got myself a Z32 and these in 17's isn't exactly big enough to suit the car properly, so looking to swap these or PX these for the same or similar wheels in 18's, possibly other wheels but have to be badass ... can swing bit of cash your way for the right wheels, something like dishy Work Meisters or same SSR Professors, but they have to be 18's in size
- 17x9j ET19 (Fronts) - Very good condition, very very tiny ding and kerb mark on 1 wheel, not noticeable unless you really pay attention to it. worth mentioning
- 17x10j ET -17(Minus 17) (Rears) - Very good condition, no damage at all to the wheels, minor paint flaking on the centers, however I gave it a quick repaint and clearcoat
- 5x114.3 fitment - Centerbore is bigger than 66.1(Nissan), so probably Mazda RX7 bore.
- Maxxis - 235/40's (Fronts) - some marks on the rubber tread itself on the inner side from arch contact, minor. approx 6-7mm tread
- Continental Contact Sports2 - 245/40's (Rears) - Very good condition, no damage, approx 5mm tread - £195 per tyre!
I have extra pair of Continentals which can come with the wheels.
If want more detailed close up pics then give me a shout.
£1500 with tyres + extra 2 pair of Conti's, cheaper without tyres
Price lowered, found the wheels I want, if they are sold the price of these wheels will go back up to £1700
Located near Leicester.
Wet Shoot (7) - big by mcmlxxxv_ssr, on Flickr
DSC_0076 by mcmlxxxv_ssr, on Flickr
DSC_0027 by mcmlxxxv_ssr, on Flickr