The BR Series is BC Racing's most affordable coilover suspension designed for fast road and street use without sacrificing performance, comfort, build quality, vehicle height, or handling.
BC Racing BR Series RS Sports coilovers are equipped with a 46mm diameter piston housed within a 53mm diameter damper body, which maximizes the oil capacity of the unit. However, as the damper operates, the oil inside it heats up, and the damping properties may change due to temperature-induced variations in the oil viscosity.
To ensure optimal performance, BC Racing uses only high-quality oil in their coilovers and builds the BR range with a large 53mm diameter damper body. This design feature increases the oil capacity of the unit, reducing the peak temperature of the oil and significantly improving the overall performance of the damper.
- Front: Rubber top mount
- Rear: Rubber or no top mount (vehicle dependent)
- Bearing mounted upper spring platform
- Camber adjustable top mounts (depending on model)
- Ride height adjustment separate to spring preload
- 30 way adjustable damping
- Monotube damper design
- Tapered bottom mount locking collar to prevent collar working loose
- Custom spring rates available
- All spare parts available with low lead times
- Dust boot to protect damper seals
- 1 year manufacturer warranty
Please Note: Images depict the BC range and may not be indicative of the kit you purchase.
- Spring Rate (kg) : 12/10(Tapered)
We can provide the full range of BC products including extra low or custom spring rates. If you can't see what you are looking for, just get in touch!