Introductory Blog: Ash Burrows… Hiya!

Hello, just another introductory post here. Most of you probably don’t know me like you did with all the other contributors, so I’ll try give a brief synopsis of my life so far. My name is Ash and I hail from the north east of England. I’ve loved cars and motorsport in general for as long as I can remember. Even since primary school I was planning on getting into the motor industry, and I geared everything from then onwards to achieving this dream. Like Bryn, I also completed a degree in automotive design at Coventry university, and I guess this was where my love of drifting was born.

Remmo Niezen's Falken E30

Unlike Bryn however, I don’t own a baller car, nor do I currently skid. I just take photos, or try to, at various events across the country and pitch in as much as I can with other people’s builds. Whether it’s stripping and painting a set of split rims, or rebuilding an engine, I’ll give it a go.

Phil Driftworks S15 Skid

Fortunately, due to my friends, I still manage to get a decent amount of interesting car related stuff done. Last year for example, as well as many UK events, we also attended the Nurburgring for a week to get some track time in. This was an absolutely fantastic experience that I would definitely recommend to everybody.

Rallycross Astra Croft

The plan over the next couple of months for me revolve around getting a design job and then a MX5, FC or S-body. Then trying to make it my own and be original with rad JDM parts that 1000 other people have and nice offsets, just like everyone else. Following that I’ll get down to various DWYB events and just drive until I run out of tyres/talent.

Phil Driftworks S15 BW

So what do I plan on bringing to the Driftworks blog you may be wondering?

Well, hopefully event coverage in a bit of a different way than you’re used to seeing. From pro events to DWYB days across the country, I’ll try and get to as many places as possible, as often as possible.

Mark FD3S Mallory

From rallycross to single seaters and everything in between, I’ll show whatever motorsports people would be interested in seeing and reading about. As well as various single car features and photo shoots. If you think you have something worth featuring, give me a shout. I’ll also chuck in little updates of projects I’m currently working on with friends, including a FD and a ITB’d MX-5, as well as trips to the Nurburgring and other car based tomfoolery along the way.

Buggy Splash Croft

I try to capture the atmosphere as well as people’s joy and frustration at the events I get to, as well as all the action. Not many other people seem to do this really but I feel it adds a great deal more depth.

Psycho Bon

Due to open heart surgery, and me being held together with wire and string currently, my first proper blog is likely to come from Wembley at the end of the month, along with a feature on JDM Allstars leader, Dan Chapman and his fantastic PS13.

Chapman Tomfoolery

So that’s basically me in a nutshell, if you want to chat or anything at an event, I’ll be the dude rocking Nike SB tiffany’s, lugging around some L glass and looking uncomfortable around the real photographers.

Dan and Fink twinning

Massive thanks to Al and the guys at Driftworks for this opportunity, and I hope you guys enjoy reading as much as I do shooting and writing stuff!

Notify of
guest
22 Comments
Oldest
Newest Most Voted
Inline Feedbacks
phil@driftworks
phil@driftworks

Welcome Ash 🙂

kambo
kambo
10 years ago

Sweet, looking forward to some coverage 😀

Gary.
Gary.

ur gay bro xx

congrats tho 😀

Chopaholic
Chopaholic
10 years ago

Good to hear from you Ash, looking foward to reading some of your coverage! Oh and Get well soon!

Al
Al
Editor

Welcome aboard dude!

Ben Lewis
Ben Lewis
10 years ago

Finally after us hearing them for four years you get to express your mental ideas to someone other than your housemates… 😀

And it’s a nice write up man, suprisingly honest, no ‘pretending to be a baller’ nonsense 😉

See you soon, hopefully you’ll be well enough to take the banter!

sam
sam
Reply to  Ben Lewis
10 years ago

I agree, my ears no longer ache!

Im still being given the cold shoulder on your blog. I hate you.but love you

Sean
Sean
10 years ago

Your photos are far better than some of the pro ‘toggers photos I’ve seen kicking around over the last few years fella, some awesome shots in that bunch. Keep at it man.

trackback
Tweets that mention Introductory Blog: Ash Burrows… Hiya! | Driftworks -- Topsy.com
10 years ago

[…] This post was mentioned on Twitter by Lucy Duffield, Driftworks LTD. Driftworks LTD said: Introducing Ash – Capturing the BonRage in style. http://fb.me/up366vDd […]

Dave Adams
Dave Adams
10 years ago

Looking forward to seeing some more of your photographic work, and if your write ups are half as good as this introductary post, you’ll be a great addition to the driftworks blog.

Gavwan
Gavwan
10 years ago

Really looking forward to the other motorsport coverage -especially the single seater shizzle!
Nice article mate

James - Driftworks
James - Driftworks
Admin

Nice one Ash,
that picture of Bon is beautiful.

Mickeyon89
Mickeyon89
6 years ago

Баклажаны не так популярны в нашей кухне, как та же капуста.Никакие краткосрочные диеты не дадут хороших результатов. При выполнении этого упражнения необходимо прочувствовать движение передней стенки живота к позвоночнику при дыхании, что является основным моментом этого упражнении.После того как тесто будет готово, выложите его на стол, посыпанный мукой, раскатайте, острым ножом разрежьте на равные кусочки.Рекомендации по народному лечению зубной боли.

Да и состав их иногда вызывает недоумение, хотя производители убеждают, что состав всех блюд полностью натурален. Расслабьте все мышцы и после этого повторите действие еще раз.Вегетарианство способствует очищению организма, нормализует состав. При выполнении любой работы в ней бывает творческая и.В результате потери витаминов и малоустойчивых к теплу аминокислот белков круп снижаются почти в 2 раза.

Ksushamar
Ksushamar
6 years ago

Отлично +

WillieSt
WillieSt
6 years ago

Интернет-магазин одежды Tires Market

Не плохой сервис, все делается отлично, заказ приняли, ответели на вопросы, развеяли сомнения, вообщем я доволен

Рекомендую этот магазин)

—————————
Добавленно:12.02.2015 14:37

Knuttsoner
Knuttsoner
5 years ago

Privet chuhany!

Check this good site:

Here: Ozessay

Thanks!

Zapsverchoker
Zapsverchoker
5 years ago

Privet chuhany!

Please look this good article:

>>> http://www.mommykatie.com/2015/06/parenting-while-in-education.html

Slava Ukraini!

Kisikiner
Kisikiner
5 years ago

Holla!

Posmotrite this fucking nice post:

Here: http://azdus.com

Thanks!

WilliamBype
WilliamBype
5 years ago

Журнал авторских статьей – энциклопедия сео специалиста . SEO (от английского search engine optimization) – комплекс мер для поднятия сайта. Авторы блога – большие профессионалы seo оптимизации сайтов и большие мастера слова. Они знают информацию о продвижениях сайтов в поисковых системах и заработке на cвоем cайте всё и бесплатно делятся своим опытом. Наш персональный блог веб-мастера beerdekel.ru. Переводы статей западных специалистов о поисковом и медийном продвижении сайтов. Лучшие учебники по SEO. Множество разнообразных сервисов и утилит. Рекомендации по изучению SEO. Обзор программы для SEO аудита сайтов Website Auditor. Новости поискового маркетинга. Виды стратегий продвижения сайта.

WilliamBype
WilliamBype
5 years ago

Блог авторских статьей – живая энциклопедия для сеошника. SEO – это аббревиатура от английского слова Search Engine Optimization. Те, кто владеет английским, уже смогли понять смысл фразы. Авторы портала – лучшие профессионалы поисковой оптимизации сайтов и мастера слова. Они знают о продвижении сайтов и монетизации своего cайта всё и охотно делятся своим опытом. Наш персональный блог веб-мастера http://www.beerdekel.ru. Авторские статьи и переводы статей зарубежных специалистов о поисковом и медийном продвижении сайтов. Учебники по SEO. SEO-сервисы для анализа сайта. Рекомендации по изучению SEO. Большой обзор лучших SEO плагинов для WordPress. Самые свежие новости seo рынка. Стратегии и способы продвижения сайта.

WilliamBype
WilliamBype
5 years ago

Блог авторских статьей – живая энциклопедия об сео. SEO (англ. Search Engine Optimization) поисковая оптимизация сайта в интернете — что это такое на самом деле? Авторы блога – большие профессионалы seo оптимизации сайтов и лучшие мастера слова. Они знают об поисковом продвиженим сайтов и заработке на cвоем cайте всё и живо делятся своим опытом. Наш блог вебмастера Beer Dekel. Переводы статей западных специалистов о поисковом и медийном продвижении сайтов. SEO учебники по продвижению сайтов. Множество разнообразных сервисов и утилит. Рекомендации по SEO для нового интернет магазина. Новые обзоры SEO блогов и не только. SEO статьи, актуальные новости продвижения сайта. Обоснование стратегии продвижения сайтов.

WilliamBype
WilliamBype
5 years ago

Лучшие авторские статьи – живая энциклопедия для сео специалиста . SEO – это аббревиатура от английского слова Search Engine Optimization. Те, кто владеет английским, уже смогли понять смысл фразы. Авторы нашего портала – столичные профессионалы оптимизации web сайтов и виртуозы слова. Они знают информацию о продвижениях сайтов в поисковых системах и монетизации своего cайта всё и живо делятся своим опытом. Наш блог вебмастера beerdekel. Переводы статей западных специалистов о поисковом и медийном продвижении сайтов. Лучшие книги по SEO и интернет-маркетингу. SEO-сервисы для анализа сайта. Свод основных правил и рекомендаций по SEO. Обзор seo программ и утилит. SEO статьи, актуальные новости продвижения сайта. Обоснование стратегии продвижения сайтов.

From the Driftworks Shop

Get the latest product releases & offers...
Would love your thoughts, please comment.x
x