JZX110 Mark II Build – Part 3 – Vertex Aero

JZX110Vertex1

This isn’t really a proper ‘build’ update. It’s just a few pictures taken in haste, as the Vertex kit just landed at Birmingham airport. I HAD to see what it looked like eh! I also found a pair of matching front wheels which came in from Japan recently which fit perfectly.

JZX110Mark2VertexAero

The cars filthy, the bonnets not shut, and the kit’s only plonked on, but f*ck the car is starting to look like my imagination wanted it to! The Vertex kit cost a small fortune to have sent air freight from Japan, but once again, the quality is unbelievably high. It literally just bolts on, with all pre-drilled holes, and no stretching or cutting! Love Vertex!

ToyotaJZX110Mark2Vertex

JZX110Vertex3

Part 1 of the build is here: JZX110 Mark II Build – Part 1 – Welding and Bashment

Part 2 of the build is here: JZX110 Mark II Build – Part 2 – Turbo & Exhaust Fabrication

– Phil Morrison

Notify of
guest
8 Comments
Oldest
Newest Most Voted
Inline Feedbacks
Squirrel
Squirrel
8 years ago

Looks good Phil. I’m not a fan of 110’s but this actually looks good!

mallory
mallory
8 years ago

Phil,
It looks amazing!
Please leave it white. Or paint it black 😀

cheers from belgium

rory
rory
8 years ago

if i could have a collection of cars as nice as yours someday i would die an extremely happy man. the 110 looks amazing cant wait t see it in paint, do you have the colour picked out?

Phil Morrison
Phil Morrison
8 years ago

I’m still struggling a bit with colour. My thought of the day is BMW Frozen Matt grey. I’m going to get on the old photoshop to see if it will work.

Jake
Jake
8 years ago

I’ve been told the BMW matt color is a B**CH to clean? I think i would go with straight up silver or charcoal but of course the owner paints it whatever color he wants 🙂

Ross Callaghan
Ross Callaghan
8 years ago

That looks incredible, Phil.

Paint it poiple!

Bamber
Bamber
8 years ago

That Frozen grey BMW colour is actually Space Grey by the way dude. Just with the special different lacquer, I saw the colour code on an E92 M3 in frozen grey in the old showroom. Same code as Spacer Grey just with an individual additional letter

Lloyd
Lloyd
8 years ago

what kind of wheels are they ? this beast is really starting to come together really well …….. ive seen bmw brown done on a jzx100 like x5 bmw brown its like a metalic colour …… it looks great

From the Driftworks Shop

Get the latest product releases & offers...
Would love your thoughts, please comment.x
x