Full time position – 40 hours a week
Salary: £14.5k – £19k pa depending on experience.
Driftworks Ltd are looking for an enthusiastic, methodical, strong and hard-working person with a good practical understanding of the English language & basic maths to come and join the team, working predominantly within the Logistics and Warehouse department.
The primary role is a logistics position, responsible for ensuring that orders are picked from the warehouse, packed efficiently and dispatched swiftly via our network of worldwide courier services.
As well as physically handling the goods, you will be responsible for the management of these processes via our computerised order management system, and communication with customers.
Additional responsibilities include managing goods-in and warehousing, kit assembly (such as changing springs on coilovers/fitting rose joints to arms) and ensuring the workplace is kept clean and tidy.
This is a predominantly very physical role, where applicants need to be able to regularly handle heavy products.
Much of the work in this role can be repetitive and at times can be tough and dirty. It’s always important to us that these tasks are completed to a high standard and done with pride. You must be methodical, with good practical common sense and totally reliable.
Logistics responsibilities include:
- Responsible for stock picking, packing and dispatching orders.
- Responsible for communicating directly with customers.
- Responsible for the goods-in process, ensuring that all stock arriving in the building is swiftly checked in and made available for immediate dispatch/warehousing.
- Ensuring that product kits are assembled where and when needed.
- Ensuring that the spares for the RMA process are well categorised and managed, and replacing faulty components on returned equipment as necessary.
- Helping with stock checks by verifying quantities of products in stock.
Facilities responsibilities include:
- General housekeeping duties such as cleaning, sweeping, hoovering, emptying bins.
- Occasional general maintenance tasks such as painting, basic repairs, furniture assembly/relocation.
By e-mail only (do not ring, private message or contact us through social media channels)
To: jobs at driftworks.com with the title: Logistics and Facilities Position.
Please be sure you have thoroughly read our requirements above, and include the information below:
Current employment and availability:
No more than two paragraphs describing your relevant qualifications, experience, and why you feel you would be a suitable candidate:
*Please do not attach a generic C.V.