- Model: CVR1
- Diameter: 20"
- Width: 9"
- Offset/ET: ET20-35
- Colour: Brushed Titanium
- PCD: Custom drilled to your specification.
- Face Type: Performance Concave
- Load Rating: 760KG
Select your PCD stud pattern and offset using the drop-down boxes below.
Custom wheels require slim style internal drive wheel nuts/bolts - we have plenty of these available in the wheel nuts & bolts section here.
IMPORTANT: Please ensure all your sizes are correct before completing your order.
- Custom wheels cannot be cancelled or amended once an order has been placed.
- Custom wheels cannot be returned unless faulty.
- Drilling and machining of custom wheels can add up to 2 weeks to the delivery time.
The Concaver CVR1 hybrid forged series is available in 5 different paint finishes
Three different face types are available from the least concave ?Performance Concave?, which allows for the biggest brake clearance, over to the more aggressive ?Deep Concave?. Depending on wheel width, face types are available in the following sizes.
Built using the latest hybrid flow form technology. Using a specially prepared cast face, high-pressure rollers move down the barrel while applying pressure and heat over a flow-forming drum. This stretches the wheel until the desired width and density of the barrel are acquired. This produces a wheel that is lighter and yet offers a higher impact tolerance.