CSF Race is proud to present their latest cooling innovation, the 991 Turbo and Turbo S Intercooler set.
4.5" Thick Bar & Plate Core
- Wind Tunnel Optimised Core
- Aerospace Grade Thermal Dispersion Coating
- Utilises OEM mounting points and OEM clip settings
Testing conducted on a 2017 99.2 Turbo S with GMG Cat-Back Exhaust, IPD Plenum, IPD Y-Pipe & GIAC Stage 1 Tune
- During a rolling road power sweep test with 27C ambient temps, CSF coolers charge temp is 33c and stock coolers charge temp is 48c. The CSF 991 Turbo and turbo S Intercoolers cool 6c above ambient and 15c below stock.
- Peak Power Gains of 41WHP
CSF engineers also utilised a special aerospace thermal dispersion coating which helps the Intercooler system disperse heat at a greater rate.
As always, factory-like fitment is incredibly important for CSF. CSF engineers utilise the OEM mounting points, clip settings and require a small amount of trimming of the factory Intercoolers shroud to accept the huge Intercoolers.