Benefits of Front Adjustable arms
- Allows you to increase your track (the width of your wheelbase).
- Gives more precise steering control and feedback.
- Eliminates all interference, binding and slop in your suspension when used with our adjustable tension control arms.
- Superior braking stability.
- Accommodates more steering angle.
Benefits of Rear Adjustable arms
- Adjustability allows an increased track (width of wheelbase). This increases stability, and also allows camber adjustment from the bottom axis.
- Tightens up the whole rear end. The rear lower arm bushes are put under alot more stress when drifting and circuit racing. These arms with spherical bearings remove that slop completely.
- Use of bearings instead of bushes means there is no binding within suspension travel.
- No more replacing tired and damaged bushes.
- Shipping Price
Shipping PriceWe ship worldwide!
Finance CalculatorUse this calculator to see which finance option suits your purchase.
Finance is subject to status. Terms and conditions apply.Deposit of , followed by monthly repayments of . Total amount payable . APR representative.
Write Your Own Review