Ultimate performance whilst protecting the drivetrain
The ultra-light Compe-D with high-capacity damper disc is an advanced clutch system for racing cars. The Compe-D integrates muscle and low weight thanks to a high capacity damper that protects the drive system from damage. The Compe-D is an ultra light metal twin plate with damper developed for frequent drift and circuit driving.
Part Number - FM012SDL
Kit Type - Compe-D
Engine Code - EJ20T
Disc Diameter - 200mm
Disc Facing - Cerametallic
Clutch Type - Pull
Sprung Centre Disk? - Yes
Torque @ Flywheel - 670 lb.ft./900 Nm
Torque @ Wheels - 540 lb.ft./720 Nm
Kit Includes flywheel
- Circuit Racing
- Time Attack
- Drag Racing
- The Compe-D damper absorbs shock torque, protecting the drive system.
- The Compe-D damper absorbs shock torque, protecting the drive system. Ultra lightweight.
- The centre plate with grooves provides improved disc release for better disengagement at any rpm.
- The 6-PAD disc design promotes a faster shift response.
- 20 to 30% reduction in inertia over the original equipment part.