For high-powered applications, the EXEDY plate clutch is capable of handling a variety of road and motorsport applications.All Hyper Series clutches come with a chromoly steel flywheel and forged aluminium clutch cover, which has no clamp load deflection as found in a pressed metal cover.
Part Number - TM052SD
Kit Type - Hyper Twin
Engine Code - FA20D
Disc Diameter - 200mm
Disc Facing - Cerametallic
Clutch Type -
Sprung Centre Disk? - Yes
Torque @ Flywheel - 670 lb.ft./900 Nm
Torque @ Wheels - 540 lb.ft./720 Nm
Kit Includes flywheel
- Capable of handling high torque capactities whilst retaining comforable driveability.
- Cushion function allows for the bite point to be twice as large when compared to alternative brands (PAT)
- Self-levelling intermedite plate design reduces gearbox rattle and increases the disengagement performance (PAT)
- Unique intermediate plate design increases heat resistance with improves clutch life
- A 20 to 30% reduction in inertia over the original equipment part.
- Track Day
- Circuit Racing
- Time Attack
- Drag Racing
Pull Type Clutch Cusioning Function (PAT.)
The cushion function is an innovation unique to EXEDY. The half engaged zone is expanded as a result of a decrease in rigidity of the pivot ring. Ideal pedal effort is achieved as a result of a longer lever ratio of the diaphragm spring coupled with the cushion reaction force.