Register
    dorifto kingu!

porsche 924 gt v8...

hi guys,hows things been building this on and off for over a year...just wondering if anyone interested in my 1981 924 gt v8,has 41k from new and is rot free,the car has a 944 gearbox,968/944 s2 4 pot brembos calipers,944 s2 hubs and spindles,944 s2 discs,full koni yellow suspension and red lowered springs,also a very rare full UVA rover v8 conversion,which was a bespoke
    kit made by a company back in the earlys 1990s,engine mounts,sump,purpose built cast bell housing/so NO modified rover or cut n shut jobs...the conversions is the best i have seen its very neat and the engine bay looks factory/also the rover is 50kg lighter than the porsche engine...ish...lol...full custom headers,and 3"pipework to single box hks exhaust/with baffle for track days,it sounds imense,if you have had a bad day start this baby up and your day will brighten rapidly.Braided brake lines front to rear,edelbrock fuel pump,braided fuel lines to front,with brake bias...rebuilt rover vittesse twin plenum engine,on a new four barrel edelbrock 500 carb jetted for tuned rover,new edelbrock inlet,new dizzy,engine is the RARE 9.75.1 compresion ratio...uprated camshaft,new neo prene valley gasket,and neo prene rocker gaskets,polished valve covers,custom radiator with twin fans...subaru impreza 555 front seats,quick realease 3 spoke leather steering wheel,gt front and rear arches,custom 944 side skirts,944 front bumper and lower airdam.924 turbo vented
    front nose cone...battery in boot,with red key battery cut of...also 17" porshe cup alloys in satin black,with brand new pirreli p600 tyres...225 fronts and 255 rears/not even done 1 mile...wants a blow over,where i have fitted various things/also has custom fixed gt projector headlight set up...would sell for 3750ono as worth this in parts...bearnigel at yahoo dot com if ya fancy a chat...nige...
    would poss break the car if i got people interested in parts on car...
    will try and get some pics in next couple of days,but please feel free if you are genuinely interested to mail me your no and name...cheers

dorifto kingu!

car

u have pm Nige
    Pics added

dorifto kingu!
    couple of pics for people that asked...cheers...

dorifto kingu!
    prob one of the coolest porsches ive seen GLWS dude!

dorifto kingu!
    now sold...thanks for all the intrerest and sorry to the people who wanted to come to view...cheers nige...