RX7 FC, Low milage and great condition!!

Thread in 'Drift cars for sale' started by Mattyboi, Apr 21, 2009.

1. Mattyboi

Mattyboi Active Member

RX7 FC, Low milage and great condition!! £450!!!!!

I`m after swapping my FC, being a student i need somehing cheaper to drift and tbh i cant do the FC justice with mods without fucking it up on my budget and i`ve found something else so this has to go!

New price, £450 takes it away!

The car is a 1988 RX7 FC EGI.

UK car.

38,000miles from new.

Red.

4 months tax.

9 months MOT.

Mods

The car has had the normal FC do at home mods. This includes Fat mike power steering mod (he took it off), removing the mechanical oil injecttion pump so the car runs on premix with normal 2 stroke oil. The secondary throttle butteryflys have been removed and the throttle body has been smoothed and knife edged. The idle and emmisions stuff (rats nets) has been removed to free up abit of power.

Pics

Photo0478-1.

Photo0463.

Photo0466.

Photo0465.

Photo0464.

Photo0468.

Photo0469.

Photo0470.

Photo0476.

Photo0477.

bad points

The car has a broken mirror glass and chipped mirror cover

Photo0471.

Photo0472.

The car has two small spots of rust from where the spoiler has been removed

Photo0475.

Photo0473.

The radio is abit tempremental but its really old, tomy my first CD player spec. The window wipers only have the normal speed. The exhaust rattles where it vibrates on its mounts over rought roads, just needs a dash of DW40, and has a small blow. Its still on the origianl exhaust! lol! Could do with a new battery tray, only held in with cable ties at the mo but its not going anywhere. The gear box crunches between 3rd and 4th when changing hard when driving fast, fine for daily driving though.

It was up for £900 ovno before but now i just want to cover the cost of the new car.

New price, £450 takes it away!

I think the price is fair given the tax, mot, low milage and great condition. It only has the spoiler rust and the inside is mint.

The car is located near huntingdon, cambs.

Any inspection welcome, if you`d like pics of anything else just ask and i'll get them asap.

Cheers for looking:thumbs:

Attached Files:

#1 Mattyboi, Apr 21, 2009
    Last edited: Jul 17, 2009
  2. vonrumble

vonrumble Member

seems a good little bargain. paid 600 for mine and it wasnt road worthy so fair price imo. Good luck with the sale.

3. Mattyboi

Mattyboi Active Member

Cheers man, only had it a few weeks and i`m fucking gutted to be selling it already. needs must or i cant finish the uni year :(

4. DtheBUK

DtheBUK Active Member

So your 5th and 6th ports are open all the time?

anyhu, for £900 this sounds and looks well worth it. Mine was £800 with more miles on the chasis and more miles on the rebuild.

5. Mattyboi

Mattyboi Active Member

I followed the instructions on the owners club how to guide, so whatever they say lol! cant remember which way around it is now, always open or always closed.

6. MJG

MJG Active Member

Yeah there are no 5/6 butterflies anymore, so frees up about 15-25% area in those ports at the slight sacrifice of bottom end (theoretically).

I have the parcel shelf for this, and a pair of black mirrors with good glass. Forgot to give you them sorry Matt!!

This car really is in great condition, the interior is a gorgeous place to be and is mint out of it's face. Engine bay is stripped down and looks great. Matt let me have a drive in it before she goes please :D

7. BillyFIVE

BillyFIVE hooolyschmokes

bump for the boi. gutted it's gotta go :( i had a n/a FC. they're great. buy it! :)

8. chunk

chunk Raging Alcoholic

Drove this a while back, it felt like a new car!! Well worth the money if you ask me.

9. DtheBUK

DtheBUK Active Member

oh nice one. didn't realize it free'd up more space, wanna see what its like now.

Also im pretty sure the parcel shelves don't fit s4's though it can be done with minor modification :thumbs:

10. Mattyboi

Mattyboi Active Member

Its the shelf from the car, i brought it from mike lol!

Bump for the sale, some one buy it and make it badass!!!

Make me an offer, i can only say no:thumbs:

11. kingj

kingj sliding it in

Good luck with the sale dude:thumbs: Id have it for another project but Ive got enough now already:wack: eyes bigger than my brain/wallet/abilty etc:D let me know when your back in the fen,it'd be good to catch up.J

12. Mattyboi

Mattyboi Active Member

Will do J,

i`m bakc on tuesday i think so might pop over tuesday night. Let the locals know about the fc sale! lol!

13. dj_snathe

dj_snathe Member

Must....resist....another....project!!!!!!
    Fappin nice FC dude! If i had the spare cash i'd have had your bliddy arm off :(
    Good luck, i doubt you'll have trouble shiftin this though :thumbs:

14. Mattyboi

Mattyboi Active Member

pah! You dont need spare cash! Buy it, make a cool noise in it, skid it, smash chicks in it. Done.

15. Trotter

Trotter Active Member

bump for the BOI! :)

hope you're good dude, its been a while:thumbs:

16. Mattyboi

Mattyboi Active Member

Bump!!!

Price now includes a mazda electric fan and JDM tyte yo flower gear knob.

Come check the car out over the sunny weekend, or it can be viewed in huntingdon cambs on tuesday.

17. Stavros

Stavros Active Member

I like. I presume FC's arent too great on fuel tho? I need something I can daily around in too. Hmm

18. Mattyboi

Mattyboi Active Member

Its actually not to bad belive it or not. As they rev like fuck, if youj keep the revs low you can get good MPG. I did from cambridge to just outside york on £20, which does sound abit shit compared to a ford ka or something but compared to the bike carb`d volvo or my old 200sx`s it alot better. I`d say its the same as driving a stage one S13 off boost fuel wise.

19. Stavros

Stavros Active Member

Camb to York is 160miles. If it deffo does 160miles on 20quid, thats as good as my old 1.8 Mondeo would do. 100miles in the Mondy was 12-15quid. About 80miles in my Volvo.

20. kingj

kingj sliding it in

working nights at the moment fella:( but give me a call/text when your about and I might be up late afternoon:thumbs: