Police roadside interview....?

Thread in 'Drifting Chat / Pictures / Videos' started by skipp123, Oct 25, 2010.

1. skipp123

skipp123 Member

hey all dont want to say too much about the situ, but has anyone ever been pulled over, told to shut the hell up and then had a recorded interview at the road side with the police????

streeto is BAD!

was cautioned but wasnt aware they can recored you at the road side whats that all about? police camera action lol>?>?>? posibly court evidence>?>?

2. Captain Muppet

Captain Muppet Pro-tard

A video record of their interview can only be a good thing for honesty and justice.

Unless you were actually doing something wrong.

3. Mr Bizzle

Mr Bizzle In Safe Hands

You have the right to legal representation at any police interview.

4. swiftmini

swiftmini Active Member

Well if they cautioned you then surely it doesn't really matter anyways. Its dealt with, so you shouldn't need to worry :)

5. PJ-R

PJ-R Member

but anything you do say may be taken down and used in evidence.

6. skipp123

skipp123 Member

thought it was something new they may have started...

iv been pulled a fair few times in my time and first time this had happened, i confessed to driving to fast for the conditions held my hands up to the offence and got a fucking bollocking but left to go on my way. everything said was recorded but made sence as they were going to go for driving with undue care and attention though court but decide to let my mrs punish me instead...

actually nice coppers for a change.

was just a heads up really if people didnt know they film shit. got my bum hole twitching anyhows.

7. skipp123

skipp123 Member

i didnt realise this....

blues and twos came on, blatenly saw me do something a little silly,

got out the car with keys in my hand, multiple coppers jumped out and greated me with...... do not say a word, we will be recording this interview speak when we tell you to.

are you saying i could have asked for legal advise at the side of the rd before saying anything???? just for future refrence. . . ?

seems the hold your hands up admit the offence claim oil on the rd and im sorry ect seemed to work,

8. Yeah_Mick

Yeah_Mick Beauty Purr!

you prick.

9. muhuha

muhuha Active Member

bit harsh, everyone does something stupid at least once in their life.

10. skipp123

skipp123 Member

lol, pm on its way... :wack:

11. Ollie

Ollie LOOSE!

mick more than most.

MIST!!!!!

12. skipp123

skipp123 Member

true true.......

13. b19man

b19man Member

most traffic are using cameras in the cars to take the footage to court and use against you they can interview you there and then but its down to you to say sweet fa and ask for someone to be there and then they will arrest you and take you to the cop shop and do it properly

with k y jelly

14. "Clarkey"

"Clarkey" "Full Attack!"

i get pulled all the time due to trade insurance and normally im driving a car that attracts attention. And i have been video'd a number of times, providing you are polite, seen to co-operate and you werent doing anything silly then theres no problem and they let you crack on.

if you was blatently being a dick, which chances are you are whenever you get pulled then i would still be polite but just take whats coming. also ask to see video proof as traffic especially have to video every chase/pulling over/etc

if you was being a total flange and you know your going to get but rapped then keep quiet and ask for representation.

15. Sez

Sez Tall Bird

I've had them take in-car footage of my driving that they can use in court but on that occasion they didn't record an interview.

Last year when I got pulled there was a guy with a massive camera and they made perfectly clear that he was filming for Police Camera Action and asked if I consented to the footage being shown. At the time I just wanted to cooperate so said yes but subsequently wrote a letter withdrawing my consent to it being televised.

I'd say if they do not make clear what the purpose of the recording is then ask them and if they say it is for evidence, ask if you can seek legal advice before being interviewed if you think you need it. If you know they are liable to just give you a bollocking or if you don't think its something a solicitor would help you with (eg it'll be a fixed points penalty rather than court) then let them record you as otherwise you might get their backs up.

16. docwra

docwra Active Member

Id personally not be saying anything without representation after Id been cautioned.

17. copeyhagen

copeyhagen Member

fook off spammer

18. Sam...

Sam... Member

Bumped from 2 years ago :/ blatant post bumper! Somthing
    To sell??

19. r3k1355

r3k1355 Well-Known Member

Probably another spam-bot, they pop up from time to time with odd-meaningless posts.

The report button in the bottom left of their post it the button you want to click :thumbs:

20. SniffMyDiff

SniffMyDiff Guest

Strange situation. Sounds like they were just trying to frighten you!