The Goverment Are Alright....Sometimes!

Thread in 'Other Chat' started by Noddy, Apr 6, 2011.

1. Noddy

Noddy Member

Because of the new tax law coming out, I am required to have an hourly rate not a daily rate.

Which means a payrise woohoo !! Still not amazing pay but £6 an hour is better than nothing !!

I know this thread won't take off but, I'm happy so thought I would share this with everyone.

Also it's Bee-ee-ayy-utiful outside today :D

Noddy

2. Keefe

Keefe Majestic12

3. Phil Mann

Phil Mann Member

I have found someone that earns less than me, Result!

4. Sam H

Sam H Troll Dispatch

Where's Bigears?

5. Mr Bizzle

Mr Bizzle In Safe Hands

Frankly the government can go fuck it's self.
    If you work hard and are successful then you get penalised and made to carry the brunt. Yet, if you’re a retarded teenager, lazy layabout or chavvy oaf who gets up the duff at 16 you get it all on a plate.

I pay an obscene amount of tax already and now I have to pay more.

Am I happy? Not really. I now have to pay 40% tax on £2400 of my salary that I didn't the year before. Yet people on lower incomes get a cut a break.

How the fuck is that fair?

The first person who says “Well you earn all that money, so you can afford it” will get a slap, so help me.

6. supernova-dw

supernova-dw Active Member

Hey sounds good on your behalf! To be honest though I've had enough of the UK hence why I'm now in Thailand. Of course not everything is perfect anywhere in the world but it's dam sight better here than back in the UK!

7. zeppelin101

zeppelin101 Member

It's not. But there we are.

As for wasted income... I still don't understand why parents get child tax credits either? If you can't afford to reproduce - don't. Probably reduce the population problems we are rapidly developing here scrapping that and scrape back a whole load of wasted tax income :wack:

The benefits system as a whole is generally fucked as well.

Gotta get more income from somewhere though. Taxing the buggers who've done something with themselves rakes in a lot of cash, presumably enough to bump the rate up a notch and cut some of the retards a break so they can afford to live.

8. Noddy

Noddy Member

Lol didn't mean to stir up some political shit lol

And I knew I would get a Noddy joke soon enough lol cheers lightning ;)

Noddy

9. MATT BOON

MATT BOON Active Member

i totally agree with BIZZLE up there! i pay a shit load of tax a year, just got my P60 the other day and i coulda bought myself a nice PS13 or something with the amount of money i pay in tax,

all the little pikeys in this country will love that they can earn more money without paying tax but the rest of the UK that work and earn good money dont get these benefits and now they've raised the amount of NI i pay too! wankers.

10. counteract

counteract -o=me

Not every youth is totally useless.. I manage two full time jobs at the age of 19, one's currently only two days a week, on minimum wage, but the other is an apprenticeship; as it's my second job, I'm getting taxed 20% on next to nothing as it is!

It sucks sweaty man meat having two jobs that pay not much, but at least I have at least one job, unlike some people I know... Too lazy to get one, too lazy to even go on the dole, pretty useless if you ask me.

11. MATT BOON

MATT BOON Active Member

2 days a week isnt a full time job ? :wack:

12. counteract

counteract -o=me

I know, not quite technically.. started out as six a week, cut backs and stuff make it down to two, and I work the other five.. so it does mean I don't have much time.. Kind of still full time, I know for a fact in the summer I'm going to have no time at all.. I mean, like, work 9-5 at one job then 6-12,1,2am at the other one at least five days a week.

13. MATT BOON

MATT BOON Active Member

yeah thats gonna suck! i do 37-40 hours a week but i get paid well for it! and TAXED like a bitch

14. counteract

counteract -o=me

I'm just looking forward to getting a nice fat wedge in the way of rebate some time. Saving up majorly now, don't know what for though!

15. kingj

kingj sliding it in

Good for you Noddy:thumbs: I agree with bizzle though,I pay like £500 a month in tax so lazy cunts can sit in their council flats eating chips:( I know thats not a lot to those who earn lots more and pay even higher tax,but its 30% of what I earn!!

16. II TimmiTwoMillTurnover II

II TimmiTwoMillTurnover II Darkside Warrior

Our government rob the shit out of us, well those who work anyway.

Corrupt cunts they make me sick, and premier league faggots lol

17. bell

bell Without patience

if the taxman asks any of you, im dead.
    on a realnote though im self emplyed have enough shit trying to sort my books and then they come along and fuck me for a bit more, cunts!

18. FERGUL

FERGUL Member

happy days my pay rise isn't going to make a difference then, well maybe the dole dossers at the other side of the field will have a new car

19. DevilsTower

DevilsTower full of lulz.

Touchy subject for some, but out of interest (if anyone is willing to answer): What is the average daily/weekly/monthly wage in the UK? OP says he got a raise to £6 an hour, and while I know there are quite some differences in wages between you lot and us, but that made me open my eyes a little. When I started my last job at 19 I had starting wage of £16,25 and I didn't think the difference was that massive! :eek:

20. JDMtom

JDMtom Member

i currently earn £5.85 an hour , buuuut that is a shitty arcade job