Template Errors: thread_view

1. strpos(): Empty needle in /domains/forum.driftworks.com/http/forum/library/Lgpl/utf8.php, line 444:
    443: 	</div>
    444: </div>';
    445: $__compilerVar11 .= $__compilerVar14;

2. strpos(): Empty needle in /domains/forum.driftworks.com/http/forum/library/Lgpl/utf8.php, line 444:

3. strpos(): Empty needle in /domains/forum.driftworks.com/http/forum/library/Lgpl/utf8.php, line 444:

4. strpos(): Empty needle in /domains/forum.driftworks.com/http/forum/library/Lgpl/utf8.php, line 444:

5. strpos(): Empty needle in /domains/forum.driftworks.com/http/forum/library/Lgpl/utf8.php, line 444:

6. strpos(): Empty needle in /domains/forum.driftworks.com/http/forum/library/Lgpl/utf8.php, line 444:

Its About Time - Veena Malik Fights Back!

Thread in 'Other Chat' started by - Fezcock -, Apr 13, 2011.

1. - Fezcock -

- Fezcock - Guest

Fair fucking play to her tbh :nod: Cleric got OWNED

To the Cleric........

[​IMG]

#1 - Fezcock -, Apr 13, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 3, 2017
  2. Kay San

Kay San Guest

he must feel like a prick now pmsl

3. - Fezcock -

- Fezcock - Guest

I really really really really doubt that lol - I wouldnt be surprised if he's concentrating some acid for her right now :wack:

4. Kay San

Kay San Guest

5. Baba

Baba Ex SuperSlide member

She's fit!!!

6. Tazza

Tazza Member

^LOL just beat me to it!

7. lozza

lozza ChickFoot FTW!

I know nothing about this situation but good on her for speaking her mind and owning him! Without wanting to start a religious thing, i really hate it when certain religions demean and repress women.

8. - Fezcock -

- Fezcock - Guest

Cefiro drifteroozle had the right idea :nod:

9. warby

warby Lifestyler Deluxe

^^^^ made tea come out my nose all over the control panel for the concrete plant :D

Can't see the vid but, I gather it's the girl that wants to enter miss universe??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

10. kam

kam I've touched Chris Parry

Religion pretty much single-handedly wrecks the world.

On a more positive note, she looks like someone I'm hitting.
    Swear she's Greek though...

11. - Fezcock -

- Fezcock - Guest

Im not remotely religious, that said I wouldnt say this 100% Religion provides hope and reassurance for millions of people worldwide, imho its the select few who manipulate those that need to believe in somthing more that cause the problems.

only 1500 years ago, christianity was in the east murdering anyone that wasnt of the christian belief in a holy war.... Sound familiar? lol

Envy :nod: tbh she does have that look about her?

12. DevilsTower

DevilsTower full of lulz.

I love how all that jibber-jabber curry language gets interrupted by English words and phrases now and then - and imagine the ragesex you could have with her after that:wack:

13. Keefe

Keefe Majestic12

That was WELL boring.

14. cefiro_drifta

cefiro_drifta Mad pointing Munky

again another hypocritical religious asshole who is blinded by his own perseptions of a regilion that he has forgotten the ACTUAL religion.

and fezcat you dam right, i would wreck myself wrecking that chick PEW PEW

15. - Fezcock -

- Fezcock - Guest

BAM! :wack:

16. Mr Bizzle

Mr Bizzle In Safe Hands

Religion no more comforts and reassures people than a serial liar standing on a soap box.
    It’s an unfortunate condition of our society that people would rather blindly believe bullshit and be happy than research and question then be enlightened.

The more society progresses in both technology and exploration of our galaxy, the less and less important these archaic and socially irrelevant religions will seem.

Historical research has huge amounts of information on Jesus the “Historical” figure rather than Jesus the biblical representation.

That’s the problem with vague parable collections like the bible. They allow people to prioritise certain verse and completely ignore others, along with being completely blind to the fact that the new testament contradicts it’s self almost from the start. It was religion that sacked the Great Library at Alexandria, it was religion that caused EIGHT HUNDRED years of scientific and social repression in Europe (the dark ages) This put our entire global society back immeasurably.

When will we grow up and realise that there is SO MUCH MORE to life than a couple of fairytale stories on a small backwater blue planet on the edge of an reasonably insignificant galaxy. Humanity is in a precious golden age of enlightenment and on the cusp of reaching out into the stars. We need to do it with some humility as we are but children in the face of the wonders that await us.

17. Bradders3535

Bradders3535 Member

Worth a listen, basically sums up Bizzle's post in a 3 minute song.

#17 Bradders3535, Apr 13, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 3, 2017
  18. Sliderman

Sliderman Absolute Slag

This.

Also....
    [​IMG]

I'd bone it.

19. Munkul

Munkul Active Member

As a Christian, the bible doesnt contradict itself, just people choose to see it this way. In the same way as people choose to prioritise certain verse. I agree that this is very wrong, and like you say, many centuries of torture, sack and battle were based on the teachings of a man who showed only love.

I enjoyed that video, it showed that a girl following her beliefs still had an open mind as far as the rest of the world was concerned, and, not only that, she had learned fairness and love. Like the basis of all good religions.

/hippy mode over.

20. Mr Bizzle

Mr Bizzle In Safe Hands

Sorry mate, but your utterly incorrect.

Simple stuff like:

MAT 1:16 And Jacob begat Joseph the husband of Mary, of whom was born Jesus, who is called Christ.

LUK 3:23 And Jesus himself began to be about thirty years of age, being (as was supposed) the son of Joseph, which was the son of Heli.

or

ISA 14:21 Prepare slaughter for his children for the iniquity of their fathers; that they do not rise, nor possess the land, nor fill the face of the world with cities.

DEU 24:16 The fathers shall not be put to death for the children, neither shall the children be put to death for the fathers: every man shall be put to death for his own sin.

Down to some pretty fundamental things like Jesus's last words.

MAT 27:46,50: "And about the ninth hour Jesus cried with a loud voice, saying, "Eli, eli, lama sabachthani?" that is to say, "My God, my God, why hast thou forsaken me?" ...Jesus, when he cried again with a loud voice, yielded up the ghost."

LUK 23:46: "And when Jesus had cried with a loud voice, he said, "Father, unto thy hands I commend my spirit:" and having said thus, he gave up the ghost."

JOH 19:30: "When Jesus therefore had received the vinegar, he said, "It is finished:" and he bowed his head, and gave up the ghost."

And i'm assuming you know about Q Source?

Q source - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

All of which actually pales into insignificance when you come upon the realisation that Jesus (who did actually exist as a historical figure) was more than likley a follower of John the Baptist prior to his crucifixion. Jesus mainly spent his time preaching about the "Kingdom of God" which in a nutshell boiled down to the iminant apocalypic 'end of days' style event.

* In Mark 8:38-9:1, Jesus says that the Son of Man will come "in the glory of the Father with the holy angels" during "this adulterous generation." Indeed, he says, "there are some standing here who will not taste death until they see that the Kingdom of God has come in power."

* In Luke 21:35-36, Jesus urges constant, unremitting preparedness on the part of his followers in light of the imminence of the end of history and the final intervention of God. "Be alert at all times, praying to have strength to flee from all these things that are about to take place and to stand in the presence of the Son of Man."

* In Mark 13:24-27, 30, Jesus describes what will happen when the end comes, saying that "the sun will grow dark and the moon will not give its light, and the stars will be falling from heaven, and ... they will see the Son of Man coming on the clouds with great power and glory." He gives a timeline for this event: "Truly I tell you, this generation will not pass away before all these things take place."

Yeah, so in a nutshell not only does the bible contradict it's self on a number of levels, proves that it's not the word of god but mearly parables put together through multiple second hand sources of inaccurate manipulated information but (and more importantly) that the apparent son of god, the messiah himself. Was infact, utterly and compleatly wrong.

Because folks, we are all still here.