Torque developments has anyone used them

Thread in 'Drifting Chat / Pictures / Videos' started by driftescos, Jun 13, 2011.

1. driftescos

driftescos Guest

Hi guy I'm looking around to get my car re-mapped and spoke to torque developments in grays and the said they can do it no problem.
    Just wonder if anyone on here has used them before for mapping and what they are like

2. Car Media

Car Media Doughnut eater

Very professional setup, "driftlexus" used them for his 2jz altezza :nod:

Sure he sayes nothing but good stuff about them :thumbs:

3. typer andy

typer andy Member

yep brilliant work very profesional

4. ecksjay

ecksjay Member

nick's a good bloke.

5. driftescos

driftescos Guest

cheers guys i know ive herd of they and people say thay are good so i think i will be taking it there

6. spaxy

spaxy Member

yeah looks a great setup,never used them but had a look round there facilities,there based just next to lakeside IKea on a small industrial estate.

7. Stavros

Stavros Active Member

Amazing looking setups dont mean amazing work.

95quid an hour labour

8. mestew87

mestew87 Member

They seem to be a good company if but on the expensive side

9. DRIFTER.P

DRIFTER.P Member

ok ive used them a few times
    i know the boys a bit and they turn out some really good work
    ok a bit expensive but you get what you pay for

#9 DRIFTER.P, Jun 13, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 14, 2011
  10. Storm Chaser

Storm Chaser Member

Took the chaser there when it first landed, they mapped it with me telling them I need to get it UK registered and need it to pass an MOT, they mapped it, sent me on my merry way, put it in for an MOT and emissions were through the roof.Rang them, they then told me I needed a wideband and would need to go back there to have it fitted and remapped again! Also car came with 7 sided wheel nuts, tried to charge me 11 hours labour trying to make a tool to fit them. told them to hit a socket over it and get new wheel nuts which cost less than 1 hour of labour charge. I mean, 11 hours to get 20 wheel nuts off and I got slightly upset when they presented me with a bill of £880 for just trying to get them off!

11. BLAKTOOTH

BLAKTOOTH Member

That's where I originally took my 14 as the place looked pretty flash, HKS everything, Lamboughini sitting inside, bloke gave it all the spill (Sam). Anyway I let him guide me as at the time I was young and naive. Spent a lot of money on HKS stuff, car was mapped very rich and had a very lumpy idle. Took it back and was basically told unless I spent more money they didn't want to know. Plus they told me the guy that mapped my car no longer worked there and was sacked for being useless!!! I wouldn't go back.

12. tomti

tomti Member

They used to look after my friends supra a few years ago. He only.ever said good things about them. And they lent him a skyline to use whilst his car was with them

13. royal

royal S1- F.T break!

Surely they would have a wideband if they are mapping with a rolling road etc? wheel nut thing sounds ridiculous.