Recaro SPG's Signed by Daijiro Inada

Thread in 'Drifting Chat / Pictures / Videos' started by FireStorm999, Aug 4, 2011.

1. mitto

mitto -NIGHTSPIRT FAMILY-

"They" inspired a global tuning culture and generated billions in revenue, providing hundreds of jobs to support the industry "they" are involved in.

What have you done? You statement suggest's you consider yourself on par with the likes of Christopher Columbus or Karl Benz :rolleyes:

2. db

db Member

I didn't suggest any thing. I stated that I dont think someone should be regarded as a better person because of something they have achieved which would be impossible for most other people because of their ability or situation. Just because your a fan of Daijiro Inada it doesn't mean everyone else should be.

3. mitto

You have one of the stupidest, most self gratuitous attitudes i've ever come across. When you are dead and gone, you are remembered for your achievements, however, you are not remembered because you say thankyou to the petrol station attendant and remember to lift the seat when you take a piss.

4. kiruji

kiruji Active Member

I quite often disagree with you Mitto, but that's spot on :D

5. db

db Member

I'm not talking about being remembered though am I, I was simply saying how I thought its not right to see an object (the seat) as higher value because someone who is well known has put their signature on it compared to someone 'normal' because I dont believe in the whole 'this person can sing or has celebrity status so they are far more important than me or anyone else'.
    All i'm trying to say is that, no matter what you have done or able to do, each person is equal. But somehow we got into an argument where you're saying there are better people in the world because of what the did/have done. I won't argue with you because we have different opinions so we won't come to an agreement:thumbs:

6. FireStorm999

FireStorm999 Active Member

Sorry but we are all not equal, that has to be the dumbest thing said ever.

People prove everday that we are not equal.

We are all humans though.

my seats are cooler than your seats. FACT :D

#26 FireStorm999, Aug 5, 2011
    Last edited: Aug 5, 2011
  7. db

db Member

Yes because its well known that the apartheid was the best thing since sliced bread, I mean why would we all be equal thats just stupid.:wack:

8. mitto

I think you have the value of a life confused with the worth of a lifetime. If you effect the lives of millions of people in a positive matter, then you are a better person than somebody sat in a bedsit loading themselves with skag.

I'm assuming you'll find a way to disagree.

9. db

db Member

Yes I agree that someone that does charity work for example is a better person than some crack whore claiming benefits to pay for drugs.
    And i'm didn't set out to disagree with you and cause an argument.

10. Ricky Emery

Ricky Emery Active Member

Wow some seats actually caused a heated debate, you gotta love :dw: lmao :smash:

11. mitto

Oh, so you do agree. Make your mind up crack whore biggot! :wack:

12. db

db Member

I swear your actually trying to continue the argument.

13. mitto

you're* :D:wave: lol

14. db

db Member

Good point:thumbs:

15. Kit

Kit Do Want

That's because you don't appreciate it.

Essentially the Mona Lisa is just a piece of canvas with some colours smeared on it with a brush to resemble a woman.

Everything is relative.

16. Liam.

Liam. Active Member

I love it!

17. sammysideways

sammysideways Active Member

Thats a bit of a simplistic view. i agree but how many people remember the names of our fallen war heros etc who have done so much for our country?

18. Mitch

Mitch In moderation

I remember the ones that I know, but this is a thread about car seats.

19. Cowpatmatt

Cowpatmatt Active Member

£800 I would think for the pair sigs or not.
    90% of people dont know or care who defaced them with a marker. and the other 10% that do are lifestyler bums that cant afford shit. stick them on ebay (many other auction sites are available!) see what happens.

20. 59bhp

59bhp Member

I like how if you have respect for a cultures routes (the same culture your supposed to be a part of) your labelled a fanboy, half term certainly brings out colorful characters.

Amazing seats and worth 1500 all day long,

It's not to difficult to flog them on yahoo Japan, plenty of companies will do it for you and take a cut. Also list them on a load of US sites (zilvia, nico, eBay.com etc will sell easily) you have to remember the US car population is massive in comparison to the uk, you gotta expand your market to get the price you want. I've sold some shit to the US and Europe that half the people on here wouldn't have even heard of and got a decent price.

Driftworks is shit for selling anything other than Chinese made cack and then you still get fucktards offering you 80% less than what you put them up for.

#40 59bhp, Aug 6, 2011
    Last edited: Aug 6, 2011