Full Circuit Drifting @ Lydden Hill Kent 15th Oct

Thread in 'Drifting Chat / Pictures / Videos' started by lezbrucelee, Aug 12, 2011.

1. ROVER GAZ

ROVER GAZ Member

pm me 4 john and gareth cheers

2. lezbrucelee

lezbrucelee Southwall Smokers

Ah yer, legs have to be covered too

3. Dylan

Dylan JZS14FTW

Did you find out about, splitting the day with another driver and their car, for half the sessions?

Thanks

4. lezbrucelee

/\ /\ /\ /\ /\ /\ yer i did mate, thought i'd posted it sorry, You can split the day between 2 of you and have half sessions each, Will be cash on the day now though mate, if you still want to do it PM me your + mates details (name,address,car make model) cos i still need to know for numbers.

#144 lezbrucelee, Oct 5, 2011
    Last edited: Oct 5, 2011
  5. lezbrucelee

Been to the circuit today, monies all paid up. Had a chat about the day n how its going to run, its looking like there will be 20 cars there on the day so we're thinking of allowing a few cars on at a time rather than having 20 cars all pile out the pits at once and have a que out on the track, the other option we looked at is having 2 sessions every hour and spliting us into 2 groups, this depends on the track day bookings but as there only 10 days to go i doubt they will have many more and hopefully that is what will happen.

We also have the option to use the comp circuit in some sessions but at the expense of not using the full hill, the plus side is that you'd have a chance to link corners and run the wall

link to video of bdc running comp track 4 those who have no idea what i'm going on about:-

I'd personally like to have the first 4 sessions on the comp track so you can get a sighter for the track then use the full hill in the afternoon, Whats your thoughts on this????????

Lastly its looking real good for having more days there just for drifting, :D

6. Phil G

Phil G Active Member

im up for that. 4 on comp and then 4 on normal. also splitting in two would be good if poss into skill levels as us newbies dont wanna hold up the faster more experianced boys

7. Mattolodis

Mattolodis Active Member

Awesome matey well done again for organising this.

I have ran the full track and bdc track both are fun, for me the bdc track is better as you can link corners and have some fun with it.

Either way looking forward to the day now even more :thumbs:

8. haza88

haza88 Active Member

two sessions better i recon maybe advanced drivers and theother session people who arnt to sure

and i personly would prefer the bdc track as already said there are corners to link the big track may get a bit boring as ther all single corners but would be pretty kl entering from downthe hill

either way im happy but prefer bdc layout

and once again good work mate many people have tried and failed organizing a lydenn hill drift day lol

9. Chimp

Chimp Member

Comp track would be fun, I agree with Harry and Phil about going out in skill levels. Would be far less chaos doing it that way.

10. jaksey-rob

jaksey-rob Member

But if you split groups we won't have 8 sessions only 4? We had 20 of us at bhp show and had no troubles I'd rather have our 8 sessions, also done both tracks and the bdc track is the one ;)

11. lozza

lozza ChickFoot FTW!

Glad to see that this is going ahead! Hopefully it'll become a regular thing, shame i cant support on this occasion.

12. lezbrucelee

Cheers pal, shame not everyone believed in it though, even yesterday some douch was mouthing to my bro inlaw of all people, saying it wont happen:smash:, Dumbass, it is happening :D

#152 lezbrucelee, Oct 6, 2011
    Last edited: Oct 6, 2011
  13. lezbrucelee

No we spilt the number of cars into 2 groups so there are then 16 sessions in the day for drifting rather than just 8, n you'll go out in your allocated session times which will either be beginning of end of the hour, so everyone gets 8 sessions still,

14. dan4

dan4 Active Member

The epic chinese whisper:rolleyes: I said i couldnt see it being a success "dumbass" if it was so popular last time it wouldnt have taken so long to get drifting going there again

Good luck to those people taking part, as said i cant imagine it will be much fun using full circuit surely its better for track time and enjoyment to run it as comp track :nod:

15. lezbrucelee

yer maybe, but lets hope it is a success though as it may lead onto more days there with enough support, so why not get some seat time, show the circuit theres enough interest to run more days n then we'd have a local place to go which is surely what we need? I think it taken so long to get drifting there is cos they didnt think they'd get enough to make it worth it.

16. steveboiboi

steveboiboi Southern style!

my turbo gaskets best turn up soon.... and soon enough to be fitted.. as ill be mighty pissed if i miss this... still cool about cash on the day?

17. lum90

lum90 Member

I hate to be a "johnny come lately" but I've just realised this is on a Saturday, I have a fully working car, no work & some cash!
    Is there any chance myself & one other can get in on this day?
    Can pay with paypal if required or cash on the day if it's possible?
    Thanks

18. lezbrucelee

yer cash on day cool but i still need ur name, address n car details so u pay £130 on the day not full £150

19. lezbrucelee

yer u can both turn up on the day mate n pay cash, i will need ur details in advanced still though (see above) PM me them.

#159 lezbrucelee, Oct 7, 2011
    Last edited: Oct 7, 2011
  20. ROVER GAZ

ROVER GAZ Member

PM sent how many spaces ?? might have another team member...